Jump to content
War3zuk

War3zuk/Tallon Alpha 18.1 Stable Modlets GitHub

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Auschwitz_Camp_B Means your not on the latest files as that was renamed to Wa3zuk Military Camp on the new Mixer file... Download the latest files...

 

Same with the Vault that was also fixed after the Model meltdown of Unity Upgrading from 2018 to 2019.1

 

Jukebox warnings are to be ignored as they mean nothing in game play, they are there as the game knows ive set a downgrade to an upgrade & back to a downgrade which the games files arent suppose to do.. Kinda like the Non removable admin blocks they downgrade to themself

Edited by War3zuk (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Really sorry to ask probably the stupidest question, i dont see a pre-sync button and when i follow the video on how to install it doesnt load the mod screen?

 

Edit;

Ive figured that part out, stupidly simple fix that i missed, but when i try to create a world it keeps having issues, at first it said it ran out of memory the second it started creating the world (i have 16 gb ram?) so i thought id try a smaller world like 6kx6k or 4kx4k and it loaded all the way to the end and crashed and made my discord completely bug out, it now does the same with 8kx8k instead of not enough memory, which is ridiculous that it needs so much ram

Edited by Shokunin (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i delete my old version of the game and download v3.10 in the 7d2d mod launcher for fresh start. but in this version there is no pregeneated maps (like official A10 server map) is it only me or is v3.10 build like without the maps included? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bethrezen said:

i delete my old version of the game and download v3.10 in the 7d2d mod launcher for fresh start. but in this version there is no pregeneated maps (like official A10 server map) is it only me or is v3.10 build like without the maps included? 

He fix RGW, or something to that affect, and removed pregen maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dethar said:

He fix RGW, or something to that affect, and removed pregen maps.

Too bad to my version of 3.09 is fine but the other versions including 3.11 never start no mods but his own so it can't be a conflict. It's sad because I've used his mods for a long time now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rommel64 said:

Too bad to my version of 3.09 is fine but the other versions including 3.11 never start no mods but his own so it can't be a conflict. It's sad because I've used his mods for a long time now.

Works fine for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, so I tried the AIO vs piecemeal, and no issues with the AIO itself, however, I generated a new map, and it does not show in the worlds folder, so consequently cannot check to see if the POI's I inserted into the Prefabs folder has loaded onto the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 5:27 AM, War3zuk said:

Link to my original Thread has been added in case anyones been living under a Rock haha :p

No I haven't been living under a rock, but I certainly don't see any descriptions or links to original threads anywhere. Would be so much simpler and smarter if you would just put what the thing does when you post your mods, so we can decide if we want the mod without having to spend 20 minutes hunting them down.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 9:29 AM, War3zuk said:

Auschwitz_Camp_B Means your not on the latest files as that was renamed to Wa3zuk Military Camp on the new Mixer file... Download the latest files...

 

Same with the Vault that was also fixed after the Model meltdown of Unity Upgrading from 2018 to 2019.1

 

Jukebox warnings are to be ignored as they mean nothing in game play, they are there as the game knows ive set a downgrade to an upgrade & back to a downgrade which the games files arent suppose to do.. Kinda like the Non removable admin blocks they downgrade to themself

Let's start over...

 

I grab this file...

 

War3zuk Alpha 18 AIO v3.10-568-v3-10-1592505915.rar

 

There are 3 directories

Config

Resources

UIAtlases

 

3 Files...

mods.xml

ModInfo.xml

Readme.md

 

Where do I put these please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we do the HD Truck Elevator with Electric? Or can someone add this? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Thats my Utube, Theres 3 Vids on there explaining how to install each version

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@War3zukcan u explain me how i make the HD Truck 2-4 Blocks wider ...and install Electric into it? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 1:41 AM, Pra3t0r 0f R0m3 said:

OK, so I tried the AIO vs piecemeal, and no issues with the AIO itself, however, I generated a new map, and it does not show in the worlds folder, so consequently cannot check to see if the POI's I inserted into the Prefabs folder has loaded onto the map.

Anyone have an idea as to why I am getting no generated worlds in the worlds folder with the AIO specifically?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is only me who gains only 2 points per lvl up instead of 5 and who cannot find a mod for vehicle? Or should we loot them in a particular place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I removed the AIO worlds a month ago due to it being better to use RWG were it has all the newest prefabs & edits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, War3zuk said:

I removed the AIO worlds a month ago due to it being better to use RWG were it has all the newest prefabs & edits

Yes, I understand, but I am referring to after generating a world with the RWG.

To be clear, I generate a map, play said map, but it does not appear in the worlds folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm not sure as my Mod doesnt interact with RWG & what ever is Genn'd, I thought you were referring to the Custom worlds which I removed.. On the other im not sure & given the amounts of things that could be in play id need way more info..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely loved this mod in A18.4 and looking forward to A19 version. Thanks War3zuk. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On HD forge, can't use the back pack right. I guess the original slots don't let you interact. You have to go to a container and use the dump all option to interact with things from those slots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MODLETS are out of date for alpha 19 & wont be updated until I get the Overhaul running smoothly as thats way more important, you want all the shiny stuff play the overhaul... as that works on alpha 19 currently..... keep in mind im still fixing it & id suggest using the REPO as that is being updated as I fix stuff...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, my bad. It was labeled under Alpha 19, so I was trying to give feed back, but that makes more sense. Thanks for the quick reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any way for us to edit the juke box songs? simple OGG or what? need my take me home country road juke box!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so.... of the modlets, is there a list of which ones can run server side only?  I'm trying to set my stuff up so that players don't need to download any additional mods, just connect and play...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Modlets are all upto date except the Guns & Ammo... There may still be mistakes as im working on the Overhaul as 19 has only been out a few days..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...