Alpha 18 feedback and balancing thread

Hated

17 hours ago, Gobarg said:

The Asylum POI that is eventually used as a tier 5 quest

I don't know of any Asylum POI in 7 Days to Die. And the only places I recall ever getting tier 5 quests are Skyscrapers, Factories, the Hospital and the Apartments Building. 

Are you sure you aren't talking about a non-vanilla POI by any chance?

7 hours ago, dcsobral said:

I don't know of any Asylum POI in 7 Days to Die. And the only places I recall ever getting tier 5 quests are Skyscrapers, Factories, the Hospital and the Apartments Building. 

Are you sure you aren't talking about a non-vanilla POI by any chance?

Yes you are right... my apologies.

Been using compo pack for so long I forgot … once again apologies

• 2 weeks later...

The game gets kinda broken when you can build blocks that zombies wont attack. Have the devs put much time into fixing the "impenetrable" base designs. Like using the upside down arrow slits around a base or the steep wedge walls that dont get attacked by z's?

15 hours ago, Crimboy said:

The game gets kinda broken when you can build blocks that zombies wont attack. Have the devs put much time into fixing the "impenetrable" base designs. Like using the upside down arrow slits around a base or the steep wedge walls that dont get attacked by z's?

Much time, no. No one is forced to use these blocks, so it isn't a practical problem.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:44 AM, dcsobral said:

Much time, no. No one is forced to use these blocks, so it isn't a practical problem.

It is actually a practical problem when people use things in an unintended way to create a loophole problem. As an admin on a few multiplayer servers its a pain in the @%$*#! to see exploits being used to circumvent 75% of the gameplay.

On 4/28/2020 at 1:04 AM, Gobarg said:

Has anyone else had issues with the Tier 5 Asylum clear quest not completing?

Over the last three days we have tried to complete the quest about half a dozen times and a few god mode attempts to find the last remaining monsters we get nada.

We have tried everything from completely redoing the POI and searching every nook to flying through walls and floors looking for anything that might have got stuck in a wall, ie Vultures.

Has anyone else had this problem?

There are some vultures out back that might have given you the slip.

There are a few things that I would like to see personally. 

Auto sort option on chests. With all the goods that are available this would be awesome.

The other thing, and this bugs me on most crafting games, is that I got the game as a crafting game that has zombies not a zombie game that has crafting. One of the things that really irks me in crafting games is recipes that have unique parts to make. Such as baseball bat parts, rifle parts, etc. it would be cool if there was a way to make those, like as a tier 5 in the skill that allows for making the item in the first place. Yes you can make a rifle with 1 skill point into the appropriate perk, but you have to luck out and find the rifle parts, or you can dump the points into perception then into the skill and now you can make them on your own.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly it isnt bad, spawning of weapons and their proper schematics to build them are in a proper spot, not to hard or easy to get. Ammo comes with a Scarcity that makes you actually want to keep searching for it, materials both weak and high are easy enough to obtain, but if there is anything to change to make it better, probably the spawning of the dogs, more towards the city not the wasteland. And as for graphics and guns to choose from, have them amped up as such using a slightly better engine for running graphics on console and add a little of variety to the traps to choose from and how you can modify and upgrade them. But overall, very decent game.

On 5/16/2020 at 11:50 PM, DKarn said:

Auto sort option on chests. With all the goods that are available this would be awesome.

More auto sort filters would be great, but there is currently already the default auto sort that seems to be alphabetical. You just click on the bag / chest icon above the item slots when you are in your chest / bag and it will sort it for you

• 2 weeks later...

I have just witnessed for two consecutive nights that some zombies that walked around at night just fell over and died at 04:00 o'clock. It is like they are vampire zombies that die when the sun rises. But not all. Others continued walking around even after that time.

Why is that? 

12 minutes ago, PoloPoPo said:

I have just witnessed for two consecutive nights that some zombies that walked around at night just fell over and died at 04:00 o'clock. It is like they are vampire zombies that die when the sun rises. But not all. Others continued walking around even after that time.

Why is that? 

A18 Zombies just slowly dying out because A19 arrives in a few weeks?

• Roland unpinned this topic
  • Roland locked this topic

Archived