SMXui - (Alpha19)

Sirillion

What mod are you running them together with? I noticed the items on the tool belt.

DMT Mods from Spherii and Xyth some Valmar, no extra Workstations

Update.: Found the troublemaker ;) it was a remove line that removes the campfiretools. Sorry.

1E7m1Ep.jpg

yrV2yPA.png

// SMXui

This update is the release of SMXui r3. It is a bug fix pushed to fix issues with item and buff bonuses not applying properly with the new Perks & Attributes window. Maps are pushed to r4.

• Fixed: Bugs in the Perks & Attribute Window. (Item and buff bonuses did not apply correctly)

• Added: Color coding for ingredient/no ingredient in the crafting lists.

Download links updated in the OP.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to make the icons bigger, like on my end, so if I have trouble seeing the icons on my screen I can make them bigger without everyone else having to see bigger icons too?

I especially have trouble when looking at my inventory when using anything else, crafting table/storage crate/ect, with all the info in the windows and the way the layout is everything is so tiny on my screen. Just would be nice to be able to see them more clearly without forcing larger icons on everyone.

Is there a way to make the icons bigger, like on my end, so if I have trouble seeing the icons on my screen I can make them bigger without everyone else having to see bigger icons too?

I especially have trouble when looking at my inventory when using anything else, crafting table/storage crate/ect, with all the info in the windows and the way the layout is everything is so tiny on my screen. Just would be nice to be able to see them more clearly without forcing larger icons on everyone.

There is if you are code savvy and able to edit the files yourself. You need to go into the controls node for the backpack and edit the size and position of the icons.

I will look into the ability to make this an "option" in a future release where it can be easier to swap between different sizes but making such options is somewhat hard to do.

Will see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Your SMX series is great.I like it very much.However, I encountered an incompatibility between SMXui and MeanCloud's Mining modlet (A18), which I hope to resolve and use together, because your modtle is great.Output information is as follows

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at XUiC_WorkstationMaterialInputWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004c] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00061] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00000] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00174] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at XUiUpdater.Update () [0x00048] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00034] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

(Filename: <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1> Line: 0)

I hope you can reply and help me solve it

Your SMX series is great.I like it very much.However, I encountered an incompatibility between SMXui and MeanCloud's Mining modlet (A18), which I hope to resolve and use together, because your modtle is great.Output information is as follows

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at XUiC_WorkstationMaterialInputWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004c] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00061] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00000] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00174] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at XUiUpdater.Update () [0x00048] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00034] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

(Filename: <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1> Line: 0)

I hope you can reply and help me solve it

Hi there, sorry to see you are having issues.

This is because the mining modlet adds extra materials to the forge and as such becomes incompatible with SMX. At this time I have no plans to add any support for it as I build SMX mainly for replacing the vanilla HUD and as such there will always be some mods that become incompatible and I simply don’t have the time to support them all :)

If you are somewhat code savvy you can probably work it out yourself by reducing the crafting grid by one row and increasing the input grid to support an extra row. You will probably have to move the crafting grid also. It will look a bit weird but I think it will work.

Other than that I am sorry to say that I cannot help.

Finally got around to starting a new A18 play through. Using the HUD, Menu, and UI mods. I love it. :)

One questions i have is: Would it be possible to have a button that works like the slider you have that locks slots in place so you don't store those items, except it locks them from auto sorting? I'm all OCD about where certain tools and stuff go in my bag so I don't use auto sort all that much, but it is nice to use it when I loot a whole lot in a hurry.

Not sure what all is possible with a simple mod, but figured I'd see if there is a way.

Either way, the UI is beautiful. :)

Finally got around to starting a new A18 play through. Using the HUD, Menu, and UI mods. I love it. :)

One questions i have is: Would it be possible to have a button that works like the slider you have that locks slots in place so you don't store those items, except it locks them from auto sorting? I'm all OCD about where certain tools and stuff go in my bag so I don't use auto sort all that much, but it is nice to use it when I loot a whole lot in a hurry.

Not sure what all is possible with a simple mod, but figured I'd see if there is a way.

Either way, the UI is beautiful. :)

Hi,

Yeah I hear you, as a matter of fact I am just as OCD about it. But I am afraid that functionality is not present in the engine and as such not something I can add. Remember that the sort buttons was added by the Pimps, no modder did that or it would not be part of SMX.

I do like the idea though and I would like to see it added. Could be as simple as adding it to the slider and what doesn’t move to the create doesn’t move on sorting either.

I will reach out and see what I can do about it.

Glad to hear you like the mods :)

On 18.3 I got NullReference when starting new game closing and restarting works but I think its related to the UI or New Font

I dont know if the Mod needs and update or if its unrelated to the mod but when Looting the circle appears but no countdown/loottimer & my Stamina/Health, Day, etc. are blank

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31017[/ATTACH]

Unbenan33nt.jpg.b3a9df541a2cbebfd2bff1465f9e6b57.jpg

On 18.3 I got NullReference when starting new game closing and restarting works but I think its related to the UI or New Font

I dont know if the Mod needs and update or if its unrelated to the mod but when Looting the circle appears but no countdown/loottimer & my Stamina/Health, Day, etc. are blank

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31017[/ATTACH]

18.3 is still in experimental, SMX modlets only have support for the stable branch. To use SMX you either have to downgrade the client to 18.2 or wait for 18.3 to hit stable upon which a new release of SMX will be made available.

That said, yes this is related to the font swap and it broke things. Most labels on the mod will need adjusting as a result, both size and positions in most cases. I hope to get that done over the holidays as I doubt 18.3 will leave experimental this year.

Any advice on making this compatible with the 3-slot forge mods?

Well...what can I say, you can add the slot if you want, it will shift things around. Then you either have to live with things being a bit strange in that window or you will have to spend time adjusting it to fit.

Hey Sirillion, is there anyway to get your hud working with Ravenhearst? you hud is super immersive and would love to get it working with it, there is an option to disable the 10 slot toolbelt modlet so thats no problem, i tried adding it but getting two time/day/heat/etc displays and the health/stam bars area is not working, not sure if Ravenhearst is using 3slot forges or anything like that just started with the mod and it feels super awkward to play it without your mod.

Hey Sirillion, is there anyway to get your hud working with Ravenhearst? you hud is super immersive and would love to get it working with it, there is an option to disable the 10 slot toolbelt modlet so thats no problem, i tried adding it but getting two time/day/heat/etc displays and the health/stam bars area is not working, not sure if Ravenhearst is using 3slot forges or anything like that just started with the mod and it feels super awkward to play it without your mod.

Hi,

The nice thing about modding is, there is always a way.

I have actually made an SMXhud conversion modlet for Ravenhearst, complete with the 10 slot belt and all, but for my own use seeing how I simply cannot play with the standard UI look anymore. And the fact that it was super easy to do.

The thing is, Ravenhearst does have the rights to use the SMX brand modlets with their mod pack. As you probably have noticed already seeing how they have a modded version of SMXmenu in already.

Them opting to not use SMXhud and/or SMXui means that this is how they want their mod pack to look and as such I have no intention of releasing my conversion to the public as I want to honor their vision. I hope you understand.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

The nice thing about modding is, there is always a way.

I have actually made an SMXhud conversion modlet for Ravenhearst, complete with the 10 slot belt and all, but for my own use seeing how I simply cannot play with the standard UI look anymore. And the fact that it was super easy to do.

The thing is, Ravenhearst does have the rights to use the SMX brand modlets with their mod pack. As you probably have noticed already seeing how they have a modded version of SMXmenu in already.

Them opting to not use SMXhud and/or SMXui means that this is how they want their mod pack to look and as such I have no intention of releasing my conversion to the public as I want to honor their vision. I hope you understand.

Ahhhhh now I get why you didn't do a DMT... ;P

Archived