SMXui - (Alpha19)

Sirillion

Thanks I will see that's ;)

Other question : in modUI, how i can remowe mod from weapon for example ?

i didn't succes to do that's

I'm having a problem with removing mods also, it appears you have to click at the bottom left of the mod icon to remove it.

I also noticed a major lag issue when opening inventory up after first loading the game for about 10 minutes after I installed the ui, hud, and bigger bag modlets. There is also noticable lag when crafting large stacks of items like cobblestone even after playing for a few hours. It only happens in the inventory screen and when I close it everything goes back to normal. I did remove all the other mods I had installed and it still happens.

My system specs are a 6700k overclocked to 4.8GHz (EK custom loop water cooled), 16GB ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3 and the install is on my NVMe 1TB Samsung EVO m.2 drive. So I don't think the lag could be from low system specs.

Im having a loot bag issue using SMXUI and SMXHUD and stallionsden zombiemodifications HERE

Hmmm, the loot window is definitively the most volatile one to modify as it has a LOT going on behind the scenes.

I must admit I’ve never tested towards a zombie loot bag as that would require time played until a loot bag drop which I did not have time to do.

I will have a look tonight after work and see if there is anything SMX related to that error. If not it will come down to mod incompatibility I’m afraid as I simply don’t have time to check towards other mods.

I'm having a problem with removing mods also, it appears you have to click at the bottom left of the mod icon to remove it.

I also noticed a major lag issue when opening inventory up after first loading the game for about 10 minutes after I installed the ui, hud, and bigger bag modlets. There is also noticable lag when crafting large stacks of items like cobblestone even after playing for a few hours. It only happens in the inventory screen and when I close it everything goes back to normal. I did remove all the other mods I had installed and it still happens.

My system specs are a 6700k overclocked to 4.8GHz (EK custom loop water cooled), 16GB ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3 and the install is on my NVMe 1TB Samsung EVO m.2 drive. So I don't think the lag could be from low system specs.

Sorry to hear about the issues. The mod thing is a known issue and it really comes down to not clicking on the icon, click the background.

While at work I do not have the time to fix issues as I work 14-16 hour shifts.

On the lag. Not something I’ve encountered myself during testing. I am very interested to hear from other users if they have experienced similar issues. SMX only change the appearance, not the functionality, but there might course be issues I’ve not accounted for. I will need to do some investigating on the matter.

Hmmm, the loot window is definitively the most volatile one to modify as it has a LOT going on behind the scenes.

I must admit I’ve never tested towards a zombie loot bag as that would require time played until a loot bag drop which I did not have time to do.

I will have a look tonight after work and see if there is anything SMX related to that error. If not it will come down to mod incompatibility I’m afraid as I simply don’t have time to check towards other mods.

Got the error Looting a car this time. I cant exactly recreate the issue, some worlds, no issues, then some worlds the first thing i looted, the car, caused the bug

Interesting, can you try to recreate it without the other mod?

The error seems to happen when looting things with a very large loot size block. When it freezes, the loot window size count is 88 or 90, counted but forgot lol

also after the error happens, i always have to kill the game in task manager. I even removed ALL mods, started the same world with the error, and the car was still bugged out

No mods full log HERE

Mods Im running with error HERE

Same world.

I find it wierd that after i get the error, then remove all mods, the eror is still there. It says its out of array or too big or something

I noticed in Stallions thread that the issue you have has been resolved and that one of this modlets was the culprit. Closing this ticket and hopefully you will no longer experience any problems following his fixes.

you could temporarily change zombies to drop loot 100% of time for testing this...just a thought.

Yes I could, but I researched the size of the loot containers and no loot containers were of such a size that he described.

Besides the issue has been found and it was not an SMX issue.

Want to use Smxui with Meanclouds Mining, but it won't work without 6 input slots. can you look in this. Want to use both modlets. Pn Pls

I’m sorry but SMXui is made to be an enhancement to the vanilla user interface and the vanilla game. I do not have the time to make adjustments to other mods and or modlets.

Changing the modlet to allow for more inputs might sound like a simple task but if you look at the forge screen... where do I put them without breaking the design I made?

I’m sorry but SMXui is made to be an enhancement to the vanilla user interface and the vanilla game. I do not have the time to make adjustments to other mods and or modlets.

Changing the modlet to allow for more inputs might sound like a simple task but if you look at the forge screen... where do I put them without breaking the design I made?

I know, the Design is perfect, thats why i love it. Ok No Copper & Zinc for the Forge :p

• 2 weeks later...

1E7m1Ep.jpg

yrV2yPA.png

// SMXui

This update is the release of SMXui r2. It adds the attribute, skill and skill book windows. Maps are pushed to r3.

• Added: Perks & Attributes Windows and Info Windows.

• Added: Perk Book Windows and Info Windows.

• Fixed: Fixed a bug in the assembly window with adding and removing mods and dyes.

Download links updated in the OP.

pgNHPRz.jpg

ULdG92l.jpg

Hello, I am using mods from the valmars A18 modlet collection from the awesome individual who is porting them over for 18. I have the working ovens and sinks mods on as well as the armory workstation.. I have an issue with these mods with the oven and the armory workstation having no output areas for crafted items to go, thus forcing crafted items directly into your inventory or just disappearing into nothing if you do not stay in the station because there is no area... is there a way I can fix this?

Hello, I am using mods from the valmars A18 modlet collection from the awesome individual who is porting them over for 18. I have the working ovens and sinks mods on as well as the armory workstation.. I have an issue with these mods with the oven and the armory workstation having no output areas for crafted items to go, thus forcing crafted items directly into your inventory or just disappearing into nothing if you do not stay in the station because there is no area... is there a way I can fix this?

Hi, yeah adding custom workstations would cause issues there. Haven’t seen the other mods code but my guess is you have to add the SMXui output window to the custom workstations window group in xui.xml while removing the vanilla one from the same group.

if i wanted to make it work, is it .xml? or is there unity and more complicated stuff that id have to do?

Love your Stuff, but got to be able to play with the mods, and most of them have custom/extra inputs.

if i wanted to make it work, is it .xml? or is there unity and more complicated stuff that id have to do?

Love your Stuff, but got to be able to play with the mods, and most of them have custom/extra inputs.

It is xml only. It is doable, you either have to forfeit some crafting list slots and accept that the input section is not symmetrical or/and you have to reduce slot sizes.

Not something I have an intention to spend time doing at this stage in the development as I consider the forge window as done for this pass.

I got the new version, installed and continued my game. When looked ad new skills and perks tabs everything was set to zero. Can that be the UI doing or just a coincidence?

Good question. The new SMXui version does a lot of changes to the progression file so it could of course have something to do with it. When testing I always use clean saves and give myself points to do the testing, so something could have slipped by.

But as with all mods and changes one should always take a backup of the saves before adding or changing them...I hope you did.

Archived