SMXui - (Alpha19)

Sirillion

wNbLYII.jpg

// Greetings, fellow survivors!

Welcome to the brand new SMXui modlet for 7 Days to Die - Alpha 18. This modlet will try to move the SMX art style from the menu and the hud over to the rest of the user interface. It has been a lot of work so far, and there is still a lot of work that needs to be done as it is far from finished. Still I consider it good enough for a first release version and I will continue to add new modded windows to it over the coming months. I do expect there to be some bugs, see the known issues section for information. And if you find some bugs yourself please let me know in a post below or on NexusMods. I would appreciate if no bug reports is sent via PM. See the changelog below for detailed information of what has been modified in this version.

// Terms of Use

You are allowed to use this modlet as is for your own personal use and/or distribute said modlet bundled with something of your own creation as long as all the files of this modlet remain unaltered and you do not claim credit for creating the modlet itself or any of the files provided with it.

You are welcome, but not required, to inform the developer of this modlet should you wish to bundle and re-distribute said modlet as described above.

You are not allowed to use any of the assets bundled with this modlet in other projects where said modlet is not included and credited. This restriction applies to all files that this modlet consist of.

You are required to inform and ask permission from the developer of this modlet should you wish to make changes to any files provided with the intention to bundle and/or distribute.

Should permission be granted you are required to make the changes as a new modlet that injects into the modlet in question and keeping load order in mind. The original modlet shall be distributed as is with no change to its files whatsoever.

yrV2yPA.png

// SMXui //

SMXui is an extension of SMXhud and SMXmenu and will bring the art style over to the rest of the user interface. I've tried to maintain as close a relation to the vanilla interface as possible but I have also granted myself some artistic freedom when it comes to some areas. It comes with stash buttons in the inventory out of the box and I've also added an option 63 slot big bag conversion modlet for use with SMXui for those that want a bit bigger bags.

22-1580463744-1998419612.jpeg

// Known Issues

• Loot Window: The loot window does not look like the others, this is due to it being hard coded.

// Install and remove

• Download the modlet from one of the locations below.
  • Decompress the modlet using WinRAR or a compatible archiver.
  • Copy or move the Mods folder into your 7 Days to Die installation folder.
  • Verify the install by checking that the ModInfo.xml file is located in this hierarchy: "\Mods\SMXui\ModInfo.xml"
  • Remove by deleting the SMXui folder inside the Mods folder.

yrV2yPA.png

// The Downloads

SMXui can be downloaded from three sources. NexusMods, which is my main distribution platform. Everything I distribute launch here first. Github, which is my mirror of choice for those that cannot or will not use NexusMods. SphereII's Mod Launcher, an easy to use mod and modlet installer for 7 Days to Die.

// NexusMods

// Github

// SphereII's Mod Launcher

// The Optionals

SMXuiBBM can be downloaded from the links below, or by using the Mod Launcher.

// NexusMods

// Github

// Compatibility Patches

ZMXuiWar3zukCP is a compatibility patch that enables compatibility between SMXui and War3zuk Alpha18 AIO. It can be downloaded from the links below, or by using the Mod Launcher.

// NexusMods

// Github

ZMXuiMeanCloudCP is a compatibility patch that enables compatibility between SMXui and MeanCloud's Mining Modlet. It can be downloaded from the links below, or by using the Mod Launcher.

// NexusMods

// Github

yrV2yPA.png

// Support SMX Development

All SMX branded mods and/or modlets will forever be free of charge and available for everyone to download and enjoy. I do however from time to time get questions from users on how to donate and support the SMX development. The purpose of this link is nothing more than a way for me to cater to those that want to make a donation. You should under no circumstance feel obligated to do so, but if you decide to do it I want you to know that is comes greatly appreciated.

Donation or not I would like to extend a thank you to all that download and use the different SMX mods, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.

If you feel like making a donation to support the development of the SMX branded modifications, click the image below.

mvDIMDc.png

FINALLY! Thanks.

Hehe, you are welcome :)

There is a bug with the styles which will throw errors if not also using SMXmenu. So to those of you that are playing this without SMXmenu that get errors when loading the modlet, I am aware and it has been fixed. New version will be put up tomorrow :)

1E7m1Ep.jpg

yrV2yPA.png

// SMXui

This update is a bugfix to fix the missing style error if the user doesn't also have SMXmenu installed.

• Fixed: Changed the style in the character window to the correct style reference for SMXui was set to SMXmenu.

Download links updated in the OP.

Is It only me, or does i find a Bug in SMXui.

You can modify your Items, but can't reject them, once installed ?

Hi, this is listed in the OP under known issues. Follow the instructions there and you can eject the mods.

Hope this helps, if not come back here and I will try to explain better.

Hi, this is listed in the OP under known issues. Follow the instructions there and you can eject the mods.

Hope this helps, if not come back here and I will try to explain better.

a bit tricky, but habituation thing I say. (google translate) . Thx Great Job, and favorite UI.

I may have missed it somewhere, but is this mod supposed to give us only 5 output slots on workbenches, forge, etc...?

Additionally, when i uninstalled to confirm vanilla still had 6 slots, the first time i opened the workbench and forge, it spewed red errors until i hit escape...then they worked fine after.

I may have missed it somewhere, but is this mod supposed to give us only 5 output slots on workbenches, forge, etc...?

Additionally, when i uninstalled to confirm vanilla still had 6 slots, the first time i opened the workbench and forge, it spewed red errors until i hit escape...then they worked fine after.

Yes, it’s is a design choice. And I guess it is the same reason why vanilla is 6 slots. It would look weird otherwise.

There is no other reason for SMX either, it is 5 because it fits the design and looks better. I could try to come up with other designs that would allow both the queue and output to be bigger but that is not high on the list of priorities and would likely not be touched until all the other windows have been converted.

- - - Updated - - -

Any recommendations for a compatible backpack mod for use with this?

I can recommend the backpack mod that is made for this mod that is listed as optional in the original post.

It adds a 63 slot backpack and does so without breaking the design of the mod.

I do not recommend using other backpack mods as I cannot guarantee that they will work without messing up the design of the base modlet.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you using that together with SMXui? And it works?

Thanks for your Mod :)

I use HUd and Ui and work perfectly.

i have only one pb if I host game and my friend have the 2 mods too they have a glitch with one of them

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/446752583231602690/637362341431869452/unknown.png?width=1618&height=910

If I remove the 2 mods it's okay, any idea of why ?

Your friend doesn’t have any of the modlets installed or correctly installed. That is a missing assets issue, it happens when those connecting to a server or multiplayer game don’t have the modlets installed.

Your friend doesn’t have any of the modlets installed or correctly installed. That is a missing assets issue, it happens when those connecting to a server or multiplayer game don’t have the modlets installed.

i thought too, but I'm sure it's good instal.

i will ask to him to deleted all 7d2d and redownload for make sure no bad files.

Anyway thanks.

i thought too, but I'm sure it's good instal.

i will ask to him to deleted all 7d2d and redownload for make sure no bad files.

Anyway thanks.

He can check for the install in two ways. He can check the console by pressing F1 when he comes into the main menu and scroll to the top and verify that the SMX modlets are listed as loaded.

Or, he can check the file hierarchy. It is important that the hierarchy is as follows:

\Mods\SMXui\ModInfo.xml

He can check for the install in two ways. He can check the console by pressing F1 when he comes into the main menu and scroll to the top and verify that the SMX modlets are listed as loaded.

Or, he can check the file hierarchy. It is important that the hierarchy is as follows:

\Mods\SMXui\ModInfo.xml

Thanks I will see that's ;)

Other question : in modUI, how i can remowe mod from weapon for example ?

i didn't succes to do that's

Archived