Anyone else think this version is a big pile of stinking Krap?

Retiredbart

Exactly - at least one guy here is honest and isn’t desperate to make his square point fit through a round hole

Calling 7d2d a Tower Defense game is dumber than rocks. Yes I do see it in their game description, but it’s a reach.

Arguing about it is even more dumb. There’s very scant comparisons.....very scant, to a Tower Defense game and if you polled all gamers you’d see this to be true

So there is one honest guy plus you, and everyone else (including me) is dumb. I can accept that.

I'm not going to change my opinion just because you define everything you don't agree with as a silly notion though. Sorry, I'm dumb AND stubborn. :cocksure:

Exactly - at least one guy here is honest and isn’t desperate to make his square point fit through a round hole

Calling 7d2d a Tower Defense game is dumber than rocks. Yes I do see it in their game description, but it’s a reach.

Arguing about it is even more dumb. There’s very scant comparisons.....very scant, to a Tower Defense game and if you polled all gamers you’d see this to be true

HEY now! Don't drag me in to your comment if you are going to insult others my dude lol. I respect everyones opinions and some do not have a problem tagging on tower defense as part of the description and I see nothing wrong with that nor are they "dumb" for doing so. FYI I am probably the dumb one for refusing to accept td as part of the description lol. :)

EDIT: I also do not think anyone was argueing about this, I could be wrong as I did not read every post. As far as I can tell, there was a little healthy debate about this. Actually I'm not even sure there was a debate more like people giving there opinions, which is not argueing lol. anyways take man.

Archived