Valmars A18

stallionsden

Hi There,

this download link for Reusable Cooking Bowls and Recipes for A18 is still working?

Because I've got a message from Firefox thats went wrong with this url.

https://minhaskamal.github.io/DownGit/#/home?url=https:%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fstallionsden%2FValmar-Modlets%2Ftree%2Fmaster%2FValmer%20Reuseable%20Cooking%20Bowls

* I hope my school english is good enough. I'm come from austria and my native speaking language is german.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi There,

this download link for Reusable Cooking Bowls and Recipes for A18 is still working?

Because I've got a message from Firefox thats went wrong with this url.

https://minhaskamal.github.io/DownGit/#/home?url=https:%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fstallionsden%2FValmar-Modlets%2Ftree%2Fmaster%2FValmer%20Reuseable%20Cooking%20Bowls

* I hope my school english is good enough. I'm come from austria and my native speaking language is german.

Thank you in advance for your help.

i clicked on the name in the first page and it took me to the correct place.

idk where you got the 'minhaskamal.github.io/DownGit/#/home?url=https:%2F%2Fgithub.com%2F' bit from lol but the link is -

https://github.com/stallionsden/Valmar-Modlets/tree/master/Valmars%20Reuseable%20Cooking%20Bowls

VALMARS DOOR LOCK SMASH

Hulk has been and he isnt impressed with things.

So Valmar stole Hulks powers and gave them to you all.

VALMAR: One thing that has always bugged me about breaking into houses is that you have to completely destroy the door just to get in. Even when some of the damage decals make it look like it'd be easy to just reach in and unlock the door.

ME: oh Me to Val me to like my hand isnt that big.

VALMAR: So I came up with a bit of a work around for this. I've made it so that you can "damage" a door to unlock it and enter it without having to completely dismantle it. It still takes a few swings depending on your your tool (I tested it with a poor fireaxe) but it isn't as tedious as completely destroying the door everytime.

ME: So you take a locked door and you turn it into an unlocked door. Umm Val can you turn this water into wine to

VALMAR: But wait there is MORE

ME: Moooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeee.

VALMAR: For a limited time ONLY....... no not really for how ever long you want. You can repair the door back, if you so wish, though you will not be able to lock it again.

ME: Yippee.

PS: I will be expanding this one in the future.

Hey there stallionsden! I want to thank you for your work in trying to get all these awesome mods updated, and also ask for your help. I can't get Lock Door Smash to work. I can't find the ID of the blocks in blocks.xml and just don't know how to properly copy paste what I need to there. Could you help me out? maybe upload an already modified version of blocks.xml for the dummies? thanks in advance for any help man, I just can't figure this out.

Hey there stallionsden! I want to thank you for your work in trying to get all these awesome mods updated, and also ask for your help. I can't get Lock Door Smash to work. I can't find the ID of the blocks in blocks.xml and just don't know how to properly copy paste what I need to there. Could you help me out? maybe upload an already modified version of blocks.xml for the dummies? thanks in advance for any help man, I just can't figure this out.

Hi creativename

The mods are modlets. You just create a new folder inside gane directory where the exes are and call it Mods then drag the modlet folder directly inside that folder and launch game.

Hi creativename

The mods are modlets. You just create a new folder inside gane directory where the exes are and call it Mods then drag the modlet folder directly inside that folder and launch game.

Thank you for the fast reply! do you mean I don't have to make any manual changes to blocks.xml? I was trying to change it according to the instructions on the original thread by Valmar. I just have to put the mod in 7daystodie/mods and everything works?

Thank you for the fast reply! do you mean I don't have to make any manual changes to blocks.xml? I was trying to change it according to the instructions on the original thread by Valmar. I just have to put the mod in 7daystodie/mods and everything works?

Yes that is correct. Benefits of xpath. So easy. Make sure mod folder is a capital m so Mods.

The attaching to the original thread is just a memory thing and to help people understand what the mod does rather then me explaining it again to lol. And as a reference. But yeh no need to add the code to vanilla anymore.

Yes that is correct. Benefits of xpath. So easy. Make sure mod folder is a capital m so Mods.

The attaching to the original thread is just a memory thing and to help people understand what the mod does rather then me explaining it again to lol. And as a reference. But yeh no need to add the code to vanilla anymore.

Oh. Man, I was being dumb for no added benefit then! I getcha and thank you, it seems to be all good now... except when I repair a door it goes back to being locked. Is that also intended? it's pretty cool, I'm just asking since it says differently in the original thread so tryin to make sure this time! 8D

Oh. Man, I was being dumb for no added benefit then! I getcha and thank you, it seems to be all good now... except when I repair a door it goes back to being locked. Is that also intended? it's pretty cool, I'm just asking since it says differently in the original thread so tryin to make sure this time! 8D

Hmmmm yeh it not spose to lol It never did go back to locked version for me when i used it and repaired door. Maybe something has changed. Let me test and will get back to you :-).

Just an Idea: Is it possible to make a Mod to unlock doors with a lockpick? Ofc make the success rate alot higher than safes etc. and for Vault Doors making a modified Time Charge that doesnt damage but "unlocks" them. Lockpicks would be silent but for the bulky Vault Doors youre using loud explosives to bust the lock open.

Just an Idea: Is it possible to make a Mod to unlock doors with a lockpick? Ofc make the success rate alot higher than safes etc. and for Vault Doors making a modified Time Charge that doesnt damage but "unlocks" them. Lockpicks would be silent but for the bulky Vault Doors youre using loud explosives to bust the lock open.

Unfortunately not i and others have tried with doors and the code doesnt allow it as it is hard coded. Maybe dmt could but vanilla no unfortunately

Hi metrodetroitgaming. Because of the icons yes unfortunately.

Possibly your able to bundle all the icons up and distribute them to your players that could work and they just place the icons in the clients games icon folder

hopefully one day icons and txt will push from server

Valmod Traps:

Wasn't Log, scrap and steel spike (one big spike) and "flat" Barbed wire part of the original valmod or do i remember incorrect? =)

- else i hope they will be now that they aren't in a18 anymore =)

anyways i miss Valmod Ligning mod, those big street light was Awesome :D hope it will return too at some point =)

OH and btw THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVING THIS! really been missing to play Valmod! :D

Will this be all in one again befor too long ? that we can drag drop overwrite , of use with a mod installer ?

You should be able to use these with the mod launcher. Let me contact sphereii.

But no not plans to make a overhaul or all in one at this time. Ravenhurst has most of vals overhaul inc in it tho pretty much.

i have some problems with the Working ovens and sinks mod.. ( i think) there is no outputbin anymore. Is it possible to sepperate the ovens and sinks.. to make two mods?

The sink you just walk upto it and habe glass jars and (i think left click) to fill. I will look at the stove output today to see

Getting object reference errors and cannot load into the game on 18.4. Get stuck on loading character. Have all the mods if the Mods folder in the root directory for 7DTD as usual. Tried verifying game files already. Anyone else having this issue?

I believe that you have to use stable version, therefore Alpha 18.3.

Archived