Valmars A18

stallionsden

Hey,

I've encountered a small bug(s?) during my playthrough with the modlets, that is, incendiary ammo for shotguns can't be scrapped. Also, I'm not sure whether it's intended or not, but special ammo types generally lack damage when compared to regular ammo. Is the (hugely) lower value here to balance their special ability (which isn't that great to be honest)?

Moreover, I feel like Siege shells are kind of obsolete (or broken, since you can craft them without appropriate recpie) now that we have shotgun ammo type that is intended to break objects/into objects?

I will take a look possibly tomorrow.

I tried to get close as possible to vals original work as i could, the siege shells wont be removed as they were in the original mod. I will try to make them worth it tho without op'ing them

I guess making Siege shells simply worse than the recipe-only shells should be good enough.

Thank you for the answer; ill let you know if I find anything troublesome in my playthrough.

You're doing god's work, by the way - keep it up!

Thanks for bringing all this back OP. I really appreciate being able to do alot of this again.

Any chance you can change the ammo dismantling recipes so you dismantle 10 and 100 at a time as opposed to 1 and bundle? Reading 500 notes is rather....tiring lol.

Question/idea about Valmars Survivor Notes Experience and Recipe Books, maybe made all schematic scrap into one or two survivor note insted of paper?

The purpose of the survivor notes is to put an together to form a book which you can select which schematic or perk book you want or need etc.

I understand it, I have modified recipes to made it harder already and nerf loot drop but now i thinking i have nothing to do with old schematic already learned.I can sell them but meh.do you know how to chanche scrap material maybe?

I not understanding maybe. If you have already learned a schem or perk book why you want more survivor notes lol.

For next one not learned yet,for example I'm unlucky to find food schematics but have stored more than 30 other.They could be scrapped and use for crafting new schematic,and i want to find another use for schematic/books thats all.

Oh I got ya now lol sorry. Will look at it and maybe come up with something for you :-)

I added all of the modlets available, love that you are renewing Valmod :) I am having an issue with the item icons pulling to the server, using 7dtd RAT server manager. Does anyone have any suggestions? I can see the item icons in the data folder, not sure how if there is another way other than the server manager. thanks

Question1: how do you remove the zombies you set on display?

Question2: i cannot seem to get the sink working.. or better said i cannot find it (working oven is ok .. but no sink)

You have to make these. Both oven and sinks are new blocks (not existing) so craft the sink place it then grab emptyjar and I think rmb click if not it's lmb click lol

- - - Updated - - -

It likely wouldn't be possible to have a compatibility patch for the working sinks and ovens mod for SMX would there? That, or if someone could possibly I would really appreciate if if could post the code for adding the window to SMX, thank you!

Unfort I don't know smx or use it sorry I can't help if it's ui lol I am still learning moving things around myself lol.

Issues: Medic Class: Items that are given:

"Scrappable Junk" comes up as a big question mark in inventory - but comes up as 'empty jar' when in toolbelt.

"Tactical Assault Rifle" comes up as a big question mark in inventory - but shows it when in toolbelt but does function properly.

Issues: Medic Class: Items that are given:

"Scrappable Junk" comes up as a big question mark in inventory - but comes up as 'empty jar' when in toolbelt.

"Tactical Assault Rifle" comes up as a big question mark in inventory - but shows it when in toolbelt but does function properly.

I will take a look and fix today.

The tacticalAR is a weapon in the items.xml has no icon for it and its vanilla weapon in which the customicon is - missingicon lol. i will fix this shortly the scrappable junk is the blooddrawkit which is not deprecated lol and not in game so will remove that as well

They have the AR redacted in the items list.. not sure if it was meant to be a copy of the AK47.. but its were i got mine from.. needed a bit of TLC & could do with its own model but does work if you take a little time on it

Yeh I removed it due to the issues. It worked ok for me but sounds were off here n there and the mods were not lined up properly etc as khaine told me

Archived