Valmars A18

stallionsden

Yeah, the note about the leurre ones might have helped. I'm still not sure if the thing is there anymore. Also, all of the zombies and animals seem to hover about a half-block above the ground when you place them.

For the entities that fall through the world, it's happened on a concrete block in a POI, and when testing it outside in the grass. The grass was both natural, and a topsoil block that I created to replace the block I destroyed to destroy the entity block.

Honestly, I find it problematic that you can't get rid of the blocks by any other means. Imagine if people built a wall of these entity blocks for their base; they'd be indestructible. Is there a way to make them destructible?

Re download the new version. As I couldn't work out how to get the wild animals working but now they do except for the radiated vulture and the zombie bear.

If possible could you post the names of the ones doing this please.

The leurreanimal is 5 animals that were Inc in the mod they pretty much do the same as the animal farm.

- - - Updated - - -

Just simply put the modlet into the mods folder in your 7dtd game. So common/7dtd/Mods. If you don't have a Mods folder in your game directory simply create a new folder and name it then run the game :-)

Thank you! I put it in the MODS folder. Is there anything else I need to do to activate it? I started my saved game back but didn't immediately notice anything new.

Thank you! I put it in the MODS folder. Is there anything else I need to do to activate it? I started my saved game back but didn't immediately notice anything new.

Thats it stary game to activate. Check your creative menu to see if it is in

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the note about the leurre ones might have helped. I'm still not sure if the thing is there anymore. Also, all of the zombies and animals seem to hover about a half-block above the ground when you place them.

For the entities that fall through the world, it's happened on a concrete block in a POI, and when testing it outside in the grass. The grass was both natural, and a topsoil block that I created to replace the block I destroyed to destroy the entity block.

Honestly, I find it problematic that you can't get rid of the blocks by any other means. Imagine if people built a wall of these entity blocks for their base; they'd be indestructible. Is there a way to make them destructible?

Due to the way these are set up it's gonna be unfort but I have a fix for the block above and poss the disappearing ones just got to get home to test my idea

Thats it stary game to activate. Check your creative menu to see if it is in

- - - Updated - - -

Again apologies for the horrible noobiness. :smile-new: I pulled up the creative menu...what is an easy item to look for to see if it is in?

Thank you for the help!

Again apologies for the horrible noobiness. :smile-new: I pulled up the creative menu...what is an easy item to look for to see if it is in?

Thank you for the help!

Just go into the modlet folder open up either blocks.xml or items.xml select one then in the creative menu input that name.

Also you can on entering the world you can hit f1 scroll all the way to the top then look and see of the mod has loaded.

We all started that way lol.

Hello,

Just a couple of things I noted:

In "receipes" the cargo pocket (and the normal pocket) recipe mentionnes the old name of the armorstation instead of the new one, preventing any crafting.

In "progression" the crafting bonus from perks is 1,2,3,4,4 - so no quality 6 is craftable. Not sure if this is Vanilla or Valmod, and not sure if this is intended.

As a side note - with the new cosmetic slot that accepts dyes, not sure if the dying station is useful any more

Regards,

JayZhee

Hello,

Just a couple of things I noted:

In "receipes" the cargo pocket (and the normal pocket) recipe mentionnes the old name of the armorstation instead of the new one, preventing any crafting.

In "progression" the crafting bonus from perks is 1,2,3,4,4 - so no quality 6 is craftable. Not sure if this is Vanilla or Valmod, and not sure if this is intended.

As a side note - with the new cosmetic slot that accepts dyes, not sure if the dying station is useful any more

Regards,

JayZhee

Yes I realised the dye station was useless lol but still ported it anyway lol.

And will take a look at those other issues as well and fix

Could someone please help me with fixing the output areas for the armory workbench and the working oven while using smxUI? Everything else seems to work other than the output slots are bugged, forcing items to go straight into a players inventory or be lost if they aren't standing in the table when the item finishes. Would appreciate it greatly!

Could someone please help me with fixing the output areas for the armory workbench and the working oven while using smxUI? Everything else seems to work other than the output slots are bugged, forcing items to go straight into a players inventory or be lost if they aren't standing in the table when the item finishes. Would appreciate it greatly!

How do you mean could you grab a screen shot.

I would do as sirilion mentioned in the smxui thread. As i don't have smxui it be pointless.

Hey,

I've encountered a small bug(s?) during my playthrough with the modlets, that is, incendiary ammo for shotguns can't be scrapped. Also, I'm not sure whether it's intended or not, but special ammo types generally lack damage when compared to regular ammo. Is the (hugely) lower value here to balance their special ability (which isn't that great to be honest)?

Moreover, I feel like Siege shells are kind of obsolete (or broken, since you can craft them without appropriate recpie) now that we have shotgun ammo type that is intended to break objects/into objects?

Archived