Valmars A18

stallionsden

Not wanting to be a Pain lol But when you have a spare bit of time, Can you make the Oven & Both sinks Pick up able with a land claim down :) Thanks..

I ONLY ask as id prefer NOT to edit your work on Valmars stuff :)

no worries. do i just add the line canpickup true or is there another code for picking an item up when a land claim is down as I am unaware of it

Never Tried haha Id just learn as I go with something New :) I just dont want to have an edited version of your work as im running your work on my server & for that reason id prefer it unedited from your originals

<property name="CanPickup" value="true"/>

Doesnt work when used directly on your items.... & its defo something ive never messed with....

Quick test I can only get the Oven to work.. Simply using the code doesnt work..

If its to much Hastle it doesnt matter, its not massively important I was just thinking about it as I built 1 yesterday & got a tiny bit of lag & it placed in the wrong place & I naturally went to pick it back up & noticed I couldnt...

no worries. do i just add the line canpickup true or is there another code for picking an item up when a land claim is down as I am unaware of it

Search TakeDelay in the xml for blocks. that enables the countdown timer for LCB

Did it for you because Im that much of a sweetie lol

<property name="TakeDelay" value="15"/>

but i dont think this will work on the sink. it only works on workstations i believe

Search TakeDelay in the xml for blocks. that enables the countdown timer for LCB

Did it for you because Im that much of a sweetie lol

<property name="TakeDelay" value="15"/>

but i dont think this will work on the sink. it only works on workstations i believe

Thank you Jaxs your a life saver and will test it out

<drop event="Destroy" name="workingCabinetSink" count="1" />

<drop event="Fall" name="woodDebris" count="1" prob="1.0" stick_chance=".75" />

<drop event="Destroy" name="workingGranitSink" count="1" />

<drop event="Fall" name="woodDebris" count="1" prob="1.0" stick_chance=".75" />

Added this to the bottom 2 so you just get it back when destroyed same as the Oven... Seems easiest way lol

your mod

it has everything except gas mask in the middle in a zombie apocalypse the game vanilla there is only two masks monotonous the iron helmet bandit with a crest materials suit dangerous I like it your table dye mod el suit black chemical if you are creating new clothes and armor create gas masks varieties for example gas mask m17.. gas mask m40

new weapon m60 and we don't have a simple gas mask black m17 especial ops marine

i like your mod and everything new and the new icons they are amazing

hope that some moder

put gas mask and not the masks vanilla with a crest ridiculous and un tactical Not being able to wear a helmet military or helmet swat

your mod

it has everything except gas mask in the middle in a zombie apocalypse the game vanilla there is only two masks monotonous the iron helmet bandit with a crest materials suit dangerous I like it your table dye mod el suit black chemical if you are creating new clothes and armor create gas masks varieties for example gas mask m17.. gas mask m40

new weapon m60 and we don't have a simple gas mask black m17 especial ops marine

i like your mod and everything new and the new icons they are amazing

hope that some moder

put gas mask and not the masks vanilla with a crest ridiculous and un tactical Not being able to wear a helmet military or helmet swat

Will put it on my list Thank you trying tho to keep Vals mods as original as possible

VALMARS ANIMAL FARM (FORMERLY KNOWN AS PIG FARM)

* Added Vals Pig Farm to A18

* Also added -

- Stags

- Boars

- Snakes

- Chickens

- Rabbits

- GraceBoars

- Vultures

- Mountain Lions

- Coyotes

- Bears

- Wolves

- DireWolves

[unfortunately i couldnt get - zombieBears to work]

VALMARS ZOMBIE DISPLAY

Not 100% certain this was definately Valmars Mod but it was in a link on the Pig Farm page.

This adds a stand still version of each Zombie. You can put them in your base in a glass show case and they will just do their idle animations.

These zombie displays work like a plant So they go thru stages one minute they are one zombie the next they are another. Will release another version that sets them as only themselves.

For the pig farm, is there a reason why all the hostile animal blocks and recipes are commented out? Are they working?

And for the zombie display, what exactly are the "LeurreAnimal" recipes for? I tried a random one, but it was just an invisible thing when I placed it, and I had to destroy the block under it to get rid of it.

For the pig farm, is there a reason why all the hostile animal blocks and recipes are commented out? Are they working?

And for the zombie display, what exactly are the "LeurreAnimal" recipes for? I tried a random one, but it was just an invisible thing when I placed it, and I had to destroy the block under it to get rid of it.

Re download the new version. As I couldn't work out how to get the wild animals working but now they do except for the radiated vulture and the zombie bear.

If possible could you post the names of the ones doing this please.

The leurreanimal is 5 animals that were Inc in the mod they pretty much do the same as the animal farm.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to be such a noob but are there installation instructions anywhere?

Just simply put the modlet into the mods folder in your 7dtd game. So common/7dtd/Mods. If you don't have a Mods folder in your game directory simply create a new folder and name it then run the game :-)

Okay, I tried them all again. Here's what happens.

LeurreAnimal1: Looks like a stag in your hand, but looks like a vulture when you place it. Vulture sinks into the ground upon placement, but block is still invisible and you can't pass through it. Destroying the block beneath it is the only way to get rid of it.

LeurreAnimal2: Just an invisible block. Destroy it by destroying the block beneath it.

LeurreAnimal3: Looks like a boar, seems to work fine.

LeurreAnimal4: Looks like a pig. It seems to work at first when you place it, but becomes invisible when you turn your back. Block is still occupied until you break the block beneath it and destroy it via fall damage.

LeurreAnimal5: Looks like a vulture in your hand. When you place it, the vulture sinks into the ground. Block space is still occupied until you destroy the block beneath it.

Pig Trough: Same as LuerreAnimal 4, but the pig reappeared briefly when I walked against it and destroyed the block beneath it.

Stag Trough: Seems to work, though its face and neck look glossy.

Rabbit Trough: Works at first, but becomes invisible when you turn your back. Destroying the block beneath it gets rid of it.

Chicken Trough: Chicken falls through the world upon placement. Destroy the block beneath to get rid of it.

Snake Trough: Seems to work, though snake doesn't animate.

Now for the zombie things.

LeurreZombie1: Looks like a Wight when you hold it in your hand, but placing it seems to spawn a different zombie each time.

LeurreZombie2: Looks like a Zombie Boe, seems to work.

LeurreZombie3: Zombie football player, seems to work.

LeurreZombie4: Big Momma, seems to work.

LeurreZombie5: Zombie Joe, seems to work.

LeurreZombie6: Zombie Moe, seems to work.

LeurreZombie7: Zombie Arlene, seems to work.

LeurreZombie8: Lab Zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie9: Screamer, seems to work.

LeurreZombie10: Zombie Darlene, seems to work.

LeurreZombie11: Zombie Marlene, seems to work.

LeurreZombie12: Zombie Yo, seems to work.

LeurreZombie13: Zombie Steve, seems to work.

LeurreZombie14: Also a Zombie Steve. Possibly meant to be the crawler?

LeurreZombie15: Businessman, seems to work.

LeurreZombie16: Lumberjack, seems to work.

LeurreZombie17: Spider Zombie, seems to work. He stands in the same idle pose as the other zombies rather than his unique stance on all fours. It's how I figured that Zombie14 might have meant to be the crawler...

LeurreZombie18: Burn Victim, seems to work.

LeurreZombie19: Zombie Nurse, seems to work.

LeurreZombie20: Disturbed Tourist, seems to work.

LeurreZombie21: Zombie cop, seems to work.

LeurreZombie22: Hazmat zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie23: Utility Worker Zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie24: Fallen Soldier, seems to work.

LeurreZombie25: Demolisher Zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie26: Skateboarder zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie27: Cheerleader zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie28: Zombie cowboy, seems to work.

LeurreZombie29: Biker zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie30: Farmer zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie31: Stripper Zombie, seems to work.

I think there's also the possibility of these zombie blocks disappearing/going invisible when you leave the area, or perhaps it only happens when you log out. I've only had it happen with the Zombie1 block, but I haven't tested it on any of the others. Anyway, I hope this helps...

Okay, I tried them all again. Here's what happens.

LeurreAnimal1: Looks like a stag in your hand, but looks like a vulture when you place it. Vulture sinks into the ground upon placement, but block is still invisible and you can't pass through it. Destroying the block beneath it is the only way to get rid of it.

LeurreAnimal2: Just an invisible block. Destroy it by destroying the block beneath it.

LeurreAnimal3: Looks like a boar, seems to work fine.

LeurreAnimal4: Looks like a pig. It seems to work at first when you place it, but becomes invisible when you turn your back. Block is still occupied until you break the block beneath it and destroy it via fall damage.

LeurreAnimal5: Looks like a vulture in your hand. When you place it, the vulture sinks into the ground. Block space is still occupied until you destroy the block beneath it.

Pig Trough: Same as LuerreAnimal 4, but the pig reappeared briefly when I walked against it and destroyed the block beneath it.

Stag Trough: Seems to work, though its face and neck look glossy.

Rabbit Trough: Works at first, but becomes invisible when you turn your back. Destroying the block beneath it gets rid of it.

Chicken Trough: Chicken falls through the world upon placement. Destroy the block beneath to get rid of it.

Snake Trough: Seems to work, though snake doesn't animate.

Now for the zombie things.

LeurreZombie1: Looks like a Wight when you hold it in your hand, but placing it seems to spawn a different zombie each time.

LeurreZombie2: Looks like a Zombie Boe, seems to work.

LeurreZombie3: Zombie football player, seems to work.

LeurreZombie4: Big Momma, seems to work.

LeurreZombie5: Zombie Joe, seems to work.

LeurreZombie6: Zombie Moe, seems to work.

LeurreZombie7: Zombie Arlene, seems to work.

LeurreZombie8: Lab Zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie9: Screamer, seems to work.

LeurreZombie10: Zombie Darlene, seems to work.

LeurreZombie11: Zombie Marlene, seems to work.

LeurreZombie12: Zombie Yo, seems to work.

LeurreZombie13: Zombie Steve, seems to work.

LeurreZombie14: Also a Zombie Steve. Possibly meant to be the crawler?

LeurreZombie15: Businessman, seems to work.

LeurreZombie16: Lumberjack, seems to work.

LeurreZombie17: Spider Zombie, seems to work. He stands in the same idle pose as the other zombies rather than his unique stance on all fours. It's how I figured that Zombie14 might have meant to be the crawler...

LeurreZombie18: Burn Victim, seems to work.

LeurreZombie19: Zombie Nurse, seems to work.

LeurreZombie20: Disturbed Tourist, seems to work.

LeurreZombie21: Zombie cop, seems to work.

LeurreZombie22: Hazmat zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie23: Utility Worker Zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie24: Fallen Soldier, seems to work.

LeurreZombie25: Demolisher Zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie26: Skateboarder zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie27: Cheerleader zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie28: Zombie cowboy, seems to work.

LeurreZombie29: Biker zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie30: Farmer zombie, seems to work.

LeurreZombie31: Stripper Zombie, seems to work.

I think there's also the possibility of these zombie blocks disappearing/going invisible when you leave the area, or perhaps it only happens when you log out. I've only had it happen with the Zombie1 block, but I haven't tested it on any of the others. Anyway, I hope this helps...

Ok the leurre ones grow into different zombies they go thru stages like a plant. So if one is invisible just wait for next stage. As seen in the block.xmls in the plant growth rates etc . Probably should have mentioned this bit in the description lol.

The animals that fall thru the world is it all surfaces player/natural or just certain types.

Archived