Valmars A18

stallionsden

Hello

So are you converting original Valmod also in some time frame?

Keep up the good work!

B.

Once I get Vals small mods done yes I will be tackling the 2 big ones. I have no exact time frame to update them just as soon as they are ready. But will try to get them done in an efficient and timely manner

VALMARS ARMORY WORK BENCH

All clothing items including Mods for clothing are now made in the Armory Work Bench.

You require the Armory Work Bench Schematic.

Where can you find it you ask.. How long will it take before you can put clothes on you wonder and not roam the apocalypse naked....

Fret no longer, for Valmar has personally sent each and every one of you one for your survival gear. SO when you spawn that bad baby will be in your hands (so to speak)

Remember clothing items require this and not the workbench no more.

VALMARS DOOR LOCK SMASH

Hulk has been and he isnt impressed with things.

So Valmar stole Hulks powers and gave them to you all.

VALMAR: One thing that has always bugged me about breaking into houses is that you have to completely destroy the door just to get in. Even when some of the damage decals make it look like it'd be easy to just reach in and unlock the door.

ME: oh Me to Val me to like my hand isnt that big.

VALMAR: So I came up with a bit of a work around for this. I've made it so that you can "damage" a door to unlock it and enter it without having to completely dismantle it. It still takes a few swings depending on your your tool (I tested it with a poor fireaxe) but it isn't as tedious as completely destroying the door everytime.

ME: So you take a locked door and you turn it into an unlocked door. Umm Val can you turn this water into wine to

VALMAR: But wait there is MORE

ME: Moooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeee.

VALMAR: For a limited time ONLY....... no not really for how ever long you want. You can repair the door back, if you so wish, though you will not be able to lock it again.

ME: Yippee.

PS: I will be expanding this one in the future.

Great Job porting this to A18! I got this error with Valmar "Reusable Cooking Bowls":

2019-10-21T21:20:27 38.942 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Valmar Reuseable Cooking Bowls" did not apply: <append xpath="/items/item[@name=foodPumpkinPie]"

2019-10-21T21:20:27 38.943 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Valmar Reuseable Cooking Bowls" did not apply: <append xpath="/items/item[@name=foodPumpkinCheesecake]"

I believe this pumking stuff does not exists anymore.

Also the frequency of which thos bowl appear in container like cabinet seems a bit high. So I added something like prob="0.1" to all loot.

Another error with Buffed Supply Crates

2019-10-21T21:20:30 41.962 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "Valmars Buffed Supply Crate Drops" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name=groupBirdNestMain]"

So i used airdropMedicine instead.

Also resourceLeadBundle does not exists anymore so I removed it.

2019-10-21T21:20:30 41.962 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "Valmars Buffed Supply Crate Drops" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name=groupBirdNestMain]"

What did you edit to fix?

Great Job porting this to A18! I got this error with Valmar "Reusable Cooking Bowls":

2019-10-21T21:20:27 38.942 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Valmar Reuseable Cooking Bowls" did not apply: <append xpath="/items/item[@name=foodPumpkinPie]"

2019-10-21T21:20:27 38.943 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Valmar Reuseable Cooking Bowls" did not apply: <append xpath="/items/item[@name=foodPumpkinCheesecake]"

I believe this pumking stuff does not exists anymore.

Also the frequency of which those bowl appear in container like cabinet seems a bit high. So I added something like prob="0.1" to all loot.

Have adjusted the loot to prob 0.1.

What exp are you playing. what other mods do you have as I have both pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheesecake in mine full wipe and verified files even. Just played and get no yellow or red lines at all.

pumpkin stuff shows up in game to.

could you revert to my files again and then send me an output.log please so i can see the issue maybe.

Are you playing on a previous exp maybe. this works for B152 resourceLeadBundle is 100% there and resourceLeadBundle is also 100% there to in the items.xml you wont find it in the vanilla loot.xml

the groupBirdNestMain is new to B152

Im getting this too, current exp build

Are you playing on a previous exp maybe. this works for B152 resourceLeadBundle is 100% there and resourceLeadBundle is also 100% there to in the items.xml you wont find it in the vanilla loot.xml

the groupBirdNestMain is new to B152

Thanks for the fast reply.

I checked my steam and the files are not the latest :(

Will try again when finish download.

Archived