nioton6

Butcher Mod

I will assume the poster had good intentions to provide access to mods for an internet restricted population. If that is the case, please remember the following:

1. Get the modlet authors permission FIRST.

2. Do not edit that modlet in any way when you rehost it. If you want to add new things, make a new modlet and append your things that way.

I will assume the poster had good intentions to provide access to mods for an internet restricted population. If that is the case, please remember the following:

1. Get the modlet authors permission FIRST.

2. Do not edit that modlet in any way when you rehost it. If you want to add new things, make a new modlet and append your things that way.

You are right, I did not think about it, I will contact the author

frankly i think this community is abusing a bit, i for example found that a mod is using unity assents that were made by me without asking me if there are any copyrights, one thing is to use lines of code, because code are just ideas It's even healthy to see and use lines of code from others as long as they understand them, because if you learn how to do something, that's how I learn to "program", another thing is to use unity files.

I still make mods because I like to do them, but I stopped uploading, I think my trust has been betrayed.

frankly i think this community is abusing a bit, i for example found that a mod is using unity assents that were made by me without asking me if there are any copyrights, one thing is to use lines of code, because code are just ideas It's even healthy to see and use lines of code from others as long as they understand them, because if you learn how to do something, that's how I learn to "program", another thing is to use unity files.

I still make mods because I like to do them, but I stopped uploading, I think my trust has been betrayed.

Anything you create is yours and not just ideas and only you can decide which license if any you want to distribute it with.

Not sure why you think stealing code is ok but models is not?

You can send a copyright notice to the mod that stole your models.

There will always be thieves stealing others work and that's why copyright tools exist to help copyright holders.

First I want to say that I use Google Trans, because I don't know English well enough to be able to express myself properly, and some words may not come out as I imagine.

when I say using someone's code, it's not copying and pasting and saying "this is mine", what I meant was, seeing a line of code and understanding what you are doing and using for another project, I hope it is being understood in I say.

When someone uses a mod of mine on a server, that's fine with me, but when someone uses a mod of mine to create another mod and distribute it without even asking me if that is bad.

I do not want to stretch too much with this theme, what I wrote was just an outburst, just do not want it to be misunderstood

First I want to say that I use Google Trans, because I don't know English well enough to be able to express myself properly, and some words may not come out as I imagine.

when I say using someone's code, it's not copying and pasting and saying "this is mine", what I meant was, seeing a line of code and understanding what you are doing and using for another project, I hope it is being understood in I say.

When someone uses a mod of mine on a server, that's fine with me, but when someone uses a mod of mine to create another mod and distribute it without even asking me if that is bad.

I do not want to stretch too much with this theme, what I wrote was just an outburst, just do not want it to be misunderstood

I understand what you mean now. Seeing and learning from inspecting the code :).

I'm sorry someone took your models. If you know where the mod is hosted you can send a copyright notice to the site.

is right here in this forum, the modlet was used, modified without my knowledge or permission.

I discovered this a few days ago and frankly I was not happy, the fact that someone reports that they are mod's does not give them the right to use them to create a modpack and distribute.

If someone uses my mods on a personal level and wants to change them, I don't care, after all they are not sharing them with anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

and I finish this conversation, I think I've used this post a lot :strawberry:

is right here in this forum, the modlet was used, modified without my knowledge or permission.

I discovered this a few days ago and frankly I was not happy, the fact that someone reports that they are mod's does not give them the right to use them to create a modpack and distribute.

If someone uses my mods on a personal level and wants to change them, I don't care, after all they are not sharing them with anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

and I finish this conversation, I think I've used this post a lot :strawberry:

I think I know who you are talking about i discovered this by accident as I was using your mod and another guys mod and the game showed some errors then I saw that mod used your unity assets aswell ... not gonna post any names tho...

Edited by GneX (see edit history)

I know which mod.

I started making mods for me and my friends to use in private server, and one of them said to share, I never asked for money and I don't accept donations, and what annoys me is seeing someone accept donations with the work of others and without asking if can.

I know which mod.

I started making mods for me and my friends to use in private server, and one of them said to share, I never asked for money and I don't accept donations, and what annoys me is seeing someone accept donations with the work of others and without asking if can.

Who took your mod :)? So we can report them and get it down!

I have obtained the author's permission, and I can share the author's mod on my website. It was indeed my fault at the beginning that the entire mod should not be shared before being authorized, but I stopped downloading after you pointed out my mistake, and then I did contact the author, apologized to him, and asked for permission to reprint, and he I agreed to share his work on other websites, so now I can share this mod on my link.

I still thank you for pointing out my mistake. Indeed, I did not think about it. I also thank the author for allowing me to share his work with other players. Thank you very much. I will pay special attention in the future.

Why are the Pittsburgh tools so overpowered? Found a Pittsburgh Pickaxe and it did 1587 block damage. Maybe tone em back?

Nice mod but he crop are growing way too fast, whatever I set it in the cropsModGrowingMaster in not even 24 game hours I can harvest several time. How do I change it and where?

Well gonna remove that mod, it suck because its very interesting but the creator of it don't give a F*** to help on discord. The only answer you will really get is I do what I want. Don't release mods for other players to use if you don't want help them modifying your mod to their wish because some stuff is ridiculously OP.

Well gonna remove that mod, it suck because its very interesting but the creator of it don't give a F*** to help on discord. The only answer you will really get is I do what I want. Don't release mods for other players to use if you don't want help them modifying your mod to their wish because some stuff is ridiculously OP.

Sorry man, but that's how it generally works with mods. If you want to see some change, you have basically two options: You can try to make your customized version of the mod for your personal gameplay and if you can't, you can try to ask the mod author nicely to help you with that or make that customization for you and you can only hope that he will do it for you, but please understand that mod authors are not obliged to make any change based on any user's request. Think of it as of something they are doing in their free time for their own use and they are so kind that they share their creations with the rest of us for free.

Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.

v2HamR8.jpg

Sorry man, but that's how it generally works with mods. If you want to see some change, you have basically two options: You can try to make your customized version of the mod for your personal gameplay and if you can't, you can try to ask the mod author nicely to help you with that or make that customization for you and you can only hope that he will do it for you, but please understand that mod authors are not obliged to make any change based on any user's request. Think of it as of something they are doing in their free time for their own use and they are so kind that they share their creations with the rest of us for free.

Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.

v2HamR8.jpg

I have to disagree with you. I use mods for years because I don't like the vanilla game and I never had someone that created a mod being like that, they were all nice to help except this one. And its towards everyone that ask for help on discord, a bunch of guys are just mad because the same reason.

Yeah, the creator has been very...abrasive here before. And he caught some grief over it as well. Probably why he doesn't seem to post much anymore.

• Like 1

Hi - I downloaded 18.3 b3 v90 option of this mod, but it looks like the new plants (fruits and veggies) don't spawn in the world. Some of the other stuff works (like getting all kinds of new stuff when butchering an animal which is cool), but not this part. Am I missing something or does it need updating to 18.3 b4 maybe? Can I do something on my end to get them to spawn? Thanks.