Butcher Mod

nioton6

I finally figured out how to remove the EXTREMELY super fast jeep edit (what's the purpose of that), is there an easy way to remove the respawning cars as well? I just wanted an extra food mod and the others didn't seem 18 compatible yet. I thought that was what I was getting, that's on me for not paying more attention. Now I want the mod gone but i've already played a while with it and it will screw up a good game if I just pull it so now im trying to edit it down to just the food related stuff.

nioton6 I like this mod but im having some trouble with the pallets most of them don't have icons and the recipes don't work.

in the tablesaw it calls for Pallet, Bricks, Top and the item that is in my inventory is palletBricksTopEmpty. that goes for 90% of them. so that's all the bricks and all the boxes and whitebag I thank that's it.

• 3 weeks later...

I translated it into Chinese and moved it to 7daystodie Chinese website (a game exchange website created by some Chinese players). I marked that it was moved form your link instead of created by me, and listed your original post link. Now I hope to get your permission and agree to share your work with other players. If you feel that I have violated your permission, you can tell me and I will delete it immediately.

This is my link:https://www.7risha.com/1513.html

This is my link[/url]

Why are you redistributing his whole mod and not only the localization.txt?

As it stands right now you have effectively stolen it and redistributed it behind 2 different gateways.

You ask for permission BEFORE you steal something and upload it elsewhere.

Also, why is your rar 190mb while the original is 175mb?

Why are you redistributing his whole mod and not only the localization.txt?

As it stands right now you have effectively stolen it and redistributed it behind 2 different gateways.

You ask for permission BEFORE you steal something and upload it elsewhere.

Also, why is your rar 190mb while the original is 175mb?

You know there is a network blocking in China, many players can not access many foreign sites, so many people can not normalaccess to the author's download address, I have purchased a VPN to download normally, in order to facilitate other players, I put it on that site.

As for the difference in file size you say, because I am also a developer, I particularly like this mod, so I added a few plant models, apples, tomatoes, wheat, grapes and so on (just to make the plant better distinction), I do not want to infringe the author's copyright, otherwise I will not send this post, I just hope the author agrees that I put it on another website and if the author doesn't agree I'll delete it immediately.

You know there is a network blocking in China, many players can not access many foreign sites, so many people can not normalaccess to the author's download address, I have purchased a VPN to download normally, in order to facilitate other players, I put it on that site.

And that is our problem, how?

You don't get to steal others mods and upload it behind two gateways because of it.

I do not want to infringe the author's copyright, otherwise I will not send this post, I just hope the author agrees that I put it on another website and if the author doesn't agree I'll delete it immediately.

So you stole the mod, uploaded it and then hope the author is ok with it?

You ASK before you do it, not do it and hope for the best.

You're a mod thief, simple as that. You could have joined his discord in seconds and asked for permission, you could have sent him a PM.

Taking something and asking after is NOT how permissions work in the WEST.

And that is our problem, how?

You don't get to steal others mods and upload it behind two gateways because of it.

So you stole the mod, uploaded it and then hope the author is ok with it?

You ASK before you do it, not do it and hope for the best.

You're a mod thief, simple as that. You could have joined his discord in seconds and asked for permission, you could have sent him a PM.

Taking something and asking after is NOT how permissions work in the WEST.

It's really my mistake that I immediately deleted my mod on another site

Archived