CrainBramp: Survival Gaming + Mod Spotlights

CrainBramp

Morning All:

Coming back to streaming and recording after a couple of year absence due to health issues. Somehow managed to not die ... and am actually back better than ever. Must have been all those hours of 7D2D :)

What Can you Expect From the Channel?

Although at the moment, I'm just producing 7D2D content, I both run and play on the CrainCraft Game Server network, and play everything from Conan to Rimworld, to Minecraft ... as long as it's heavily modded, I'll play it. I enjoy playing anyway, and laughter is the best medicine, so ... I'm back, and it's just no telling what you might catch me playing.

Normally, I record in 4K/60fps, but have had to come back down to 1440p with Alpha 18.

My videos usually run 45 min to an hour each episode. I do try to get a video out every day, but ... you know ... life.

Content / Style

Pretty laid back, and more jovial. Off-kilter, irreverent ... building, crafting, questing ... I cut my teeth on Minecraft 1.0, so it's all about one ... more ... block. Currently, I am enjoying the stun baton WAY too much and whinging about constantly forgetting to carry rocks.

Rocks! My freakin' kingdom for a rock inside a POI.

Dunno ... stop or by ... or don't. :smile-new:

Regardless, support the content creator YOU watch. They deserve it. Yeah, I'm lookin' at YOU ...

Channel: https://youtube.com/crainbramptv

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • CrainBramp changed the title to CrainBramp: Survival Gaming + Mod Spotlights
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@CrainBramp Would it be possible to get some screen shots from a few different angles? I get the basic concept, but apparently i screwed something up. The Z's mostly just stand under mine and beat on the pillars.

7/31/2020 - nevermind - i watched the video again and think i see some things that i missed.

As a general note about the build, I built a modification of this in my Twitch stream, but instead used a 7x7 central "base", and it still works like a charm. As long as you put the entrance to the spiral near where you'll be standing so they can aggro on you and then path to you, the increased path distance doesn't seem to matter.

Going to test some absurdly long pathing this week and see how far I can push it.

8 hours ago, Reckis said:

7/31/2020 - nevermind - i watched the video again and think i see some things that i missed.

If you still need them, just let me know. I'd be happy to.

Archived