Craftworx Modlets [A18]

Latheos

As I'm getting Craftworx overhauled for A18, I've been making modlets to test things as I go. The first couple are out and functional, and more will be forthcoming, with the emphasis on the things people like most about past versions coming out soonest.

Current Modlets:

Quicker Crossbow - Increases the reload speed for the iron and compound crossbows to make them more useful.

Double-barreled Shotgun Melee - Removes the aiming mechanic from the double-barreled shotgun and replaces it with a melee attack, useful for when you run out of ammo, or those first two shots don't drop your target. It's not fast, but it works.

Scrap Iron Items - Scrap iron tools (axe, pickaxe, shovel, and knife) and archery ammo (arros and bolts, crafted from scrap iron, wood, and scrap polymers). Balanced to bridge the gap between stone and iron tools and ammo.

Quality of Life (QoL) - Makes beakers, jail doors, and jail bars craftable. These items require learning either the Advanced Engineering or Yeah Science perks to unlock to maintain balance with the vanilla game. Also increases the amount of wood harvested from empty pallets and pallet stacks, with a small chance to also harvest nails, and allows for harvesting crushed cars for a few extra resources. Makes decorative car motors harvestable with a wrench.

Lit Jack'o'Lanterns - Makes the Jack'o'Lanterns flicker like candles and produce light.

Planned / Upcoming Modlets:

Alternate Arrow/Bolt Recipes - Make arrows from more than just stones, sticks, and feathers. Also planned to include upgrade paths for missile ammo so those old piles of ammo don't go to waste.

Download Here

Updated QoL to allow the harvesting of crushed cars (mostly iron and some gas, with a small chance of a few other things), and increased the amount of wood harvested from empty pallets and pallet stacks (along with a small chance to also harvest nails).

Hmmm, I would love to try these mods but every time I try to click the download here link it just opens up a tab then quickly closes it. I have even tried turning off my add blockers

Are you running a pop-up blocker? That might cause the problem. If you still can't download them, you can go to the Github page for the mod HERE, click the green button, and select DOWNLOAD ZIP.

Archived