SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)

Sirillion

Hace 2 horas, Sirillion dijo:

¿Lo mismo que en la interfaz de usuario de vainilla? Si es así, debe instalar SMXui si desea la experiencia SMX completa.

I also have the other mod  

here left a "referential" image

Excuse the insistence

Inked22-1601026677-2067103566_LI.jpg

3 hours ago, bryanss said:

I also have the other mod  

here left a "referential" image

Excuse the insistence

Inked22-1601026677-2067103566_LI.jpg

Are you running any other mods together with the SMX modlets?

Do you have ZMXuiCPBBMxxl installed? If so, remove that one as it reduces the UI scale.

Also, you can make your own in game screen shots by pressing F9 in the game, it then makes a new folder in the 7dtd folder called screenshots and you can just pull those into the forum to paste them here.

Edited by Sirillion (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Xsile said:

Love this Ui however I show 20 hotbars on screen and if I use any of the extended hotbars all items in those bars disappear upon game restart.

20 tool belts? Well, that’s not part of SMX so either you are running another modlet to display that or you made the edit yourself.

In either way the game does not support that and the extra tool belts they “allow” now is designed to work in prefab mode, so even if you technically can display them they will not be functional.

• 2 weeks later...

7dsmxupdate.png.38f3c7e8e2aaffd1857e8ea74d28055c.png

yrV2yPA.png

// SMXhud, SMXmenu & SMXui updated to 19.2.Release1

• SMXmenu - Changed how the change log works. (*)
  • SMXmenu - Added some small changes to the loading screen.
  • SMXmenu - Added a new design for the re/spawn window.
  • SMXhud - Made the tool belt background asset more prominent.
  • SMXhud - Added a backdrop to the toolbelt slots.
  • SMXui - Added a backdrop to most slots.
  • SMXui - Fixed a bug in the turret ammo slots.
  • SMXui - Fixed a bug in the trigger options. (Pressure plate)
  • SMXui - Several minor fixes to sizes and positions.
  • SMXui - Added new designs to the shape and material selection windows.

(*) - Due to this change I advice everyone that use SMX modlets to delete the old folder before you install the new one so that it can clean out all the old files. This to avoid issues with how the change log worked in its last version.

Both NexusMods and GitHub are now updated with the new versions and the OP has been updated with new links.

Hey Sirillion, thanks for latest update. Only slight constructive feedback is certain items in crafting screen on left hand side can appear dark with new backdrop. Example attached. It would be cool if items were greyed out like that until unlocked then became brighter once unlocked. Seems pretty random at moment. As you can see corn (bright yellow) and duct tape (grey) same dark tone but grey pipe vivid and easy to see? The inventory items on right hand side are fine just number of craft items on left side? 

A19.2_2020-11-12_18-57-54.jpg

Edited by nickuk01
add narrative (see edit history)

1 hour ago, nickuk01 said:

Hey Sirillion, thanks for latest update. Only slight constructive feedback is certain items in crafting screen on left hand side can appear dark with new backdrop. Example attached. It would be cool if items were greyed out like that until unlocked then became brighter once unlocked. Seems pretty random at moment. As you can see corn (bright yellow) and duct tape (grey) same dark tone but grey pipe vivid and easy to see? The inventory items on right hand side are fine just number of craft items on left side? 

A19.2_2020-11-12_18-57-54.jpg

It is not random it’s a design choice I am testing. It is actually based upon availability of resources, so items that are grayed out are items you do not have enough resources to craft.

I think it would be worse to see if not for the new backdrop but you can change its color if you want to see if that helps for you. Try editing the styles.xml in SMXlib, iirc it’s the first color code.

1 hour ago, Sirillion said:

It is not random it’s a design choice I am testing. It is actually based upon availability of resources, so items that are grayed out are items you do not have enough resources to craft.

I think it would be worse to see if not for the new backdrop but you can change its color if you want to see if that helps for you. Try editing the styles.xml in SMXlib, iirc it’s the first color code.

Aah ok greyed out due to lack of resouces to craft makes sense... thank you

• Sirillion changed the title to SMX - (Alpha19.2)
  • 1 month later...
  • Sirillion changed the title to SMX - (Alpha19.3)

Merry Christmas everyone.

I just added a compatibility patch to bridge the gap between SMXhud and SMXmenu towards Darkness Falls for those that want to combine those.

You will need to download and install Darkness Falls (this was tested with v3.3) then add SMXhud and SMXmenu with all their nested modlets. Then add ZMXhudCPDF and ZMXhudCPDF to the mix.

These can be downloaded either from my github page or Nexusmods.

https://github.com/Sirillion?tab=repositories

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/22?tab=files

I hope those that of you that requested this will find it enjoyable and that you will post any bugs or issues that you come across here in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the excellent mod.  Running 19.3 the only issue I seem to have is the ZMXuiBBMxl (99s) & ZMXuiBBMxxl (110s) do not work, they overlap the interface (sort/move buttons).  I have made sure to leave all three of them as noticed you said they have dependencies but only ZMXuiBBM seems to display correctly as soon as I add XL as well I get overlap issue. 

Another minor thing, and not sure if bug/oversight/intended or I am just being blind but if I go to craft a weapon or armour I can not see what level I will craft it at.  I know I can go and look at my stats to work out what level it would be once crafted but would be useful to know without having to check what my stats are.

6 hours ago, Neon said:

Thank you for the excellent mod.  Running 19.3 the only issue I seem to have is the ZMXuiBBMxl (99s) & ZMXuiBBMxxl (110s) do not work, they overlap the interface (sort/move buttons).  I have made sure to leave all three of them as noticed you said they have dependencies but only ZMXuiBBM seems to display correctly as soon as I add XL as well I get overlap issue. 

Another minor thing, and not sure if bug/oversight/intended or I am just being blind but if I go to craft a weapon or armour I can not see what level I will craft it at.  I know I can go and look at my stats to work out what level it would be once crafted but would be useful to know without having to check what my stats are.

Hi, sorry to see you are having issues.

About the bag. Do you run any other mods in addition to SMX? You’ve installed all the mods needed for the BBM? SMXlib? SMXui? ZMXuiCP?

I’ve not been able to replicate what you’re experiencing.

About the crafting thing. The level is indicated by the background color on the icon.

• Sirillion changed the title to SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)