SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)

Sirillion

• 1 month later...

Using no other mod, I installed SMXlib and SMXhud, but it doesn't work.

The compass is in the middle of the screen, what I could fix myself by changing the position values in the windows.xml, but the whole level-day-time-environment-piece is missing.

Anyone got an idea how to fix that?

3 hours ago, Ashnak said:

Using no other mod, I installed SMXlib and SMXhud, but it doesn't work.

The compass is in the middle of the screen, what I could fix myself by changing the position values in the windows.xml, but the whole level-day-time-environment-piece is missing.

Anyone got an idea how to fix that?

Yes, install it correctly. You are missing ZMXhudCP.

Hi there, I love the entire ui. It is amazing and it really makes the game easier to play. I have one small thing and that is compatibility for mods that increase the number of perks (instead of 3 levels to a perk, there is 5, and so on). I wish I knew how to add it, but I am not sure myself. The perks ui only allows for vanilla perk numbers, and not expanded perk numbers like in the mod https://7daystodiemods.com/high-level-perks/ - is there any way that one day this could be added / compatibility ensured so as to allow smx perks ui to support it? ❤️❤️❤️ 

3 hours ago, Shaunavalon said:

Hi there, I love the entire ui. It is amazing and it really makes the game easier to play. I have one small thing and that is compatibility for mods that increase the number of perks (instead of 3 levels to a perk, there is 5, and so on). I wish I knew how to add it, but I am not sure myself. The perks ui only allows for vanilla perk numbers, and not expanded perk numbers like in the mod https://7daystodiemods.com/high-level-perks/ - is there any way that one day this could be added / compatibility ensured so as to allow smx perks ui to support it? ❤️❤️❤️ 

Hi, I am glad to hear that you enjoy the SMX experience :)

Sadly I have no plans to add such compatibility as I would have to learn all the changes made by all the perk mods to do so. If such compatibility is to be obtained it would have to be made by each of the perk mod authors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ThomasRaith said:

Love the mod! Having some issues with the item detail not using the mod and instead looking like the original interface (so it goes behind the inventory part of the UI). I'll try to get an image up if the description is not enough.

https://ibb.co/zxPfmVy

When that happens you are likely running it together with another mod or mod pack that is incompatible with SMX.

26 minutes ago, ThomasRaith said:

I am using War3zuk-Alpha-19-Stable-AIO. He says it's compatible and in fact recommends your mod. I will look deeper and speak with him on what the conflict might be. But based on your statement, should I remove that mod, this should not be an issue, correct?

SMXhud is compatible with War3zuk, and SMXmenu iirc. But SMXui is not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A20 is coming! Well we knew that already but rumor has it that it's coming soon. Streamer weekend is rumored to be this weekend and I expect an experimental release to arrive shortly after that has been concluded.

Now, as you might know I work at sea for two weeks at a time, and I leave for work Thursday. That means I will be away until December 16th. I am able to download and play out there if I want to but I work long hours and only sport an ultraportable laptop when I'm there, so moving from my three monitor desktop setup at home to a 13" laptop monitor at work is not really conditions I would call ideal to develop a mod under.

As a result of this SMX development for A20 will start December 17th, when I'm back from work(IF A20exp is out that is!). Then Christmas is coming and that means family time. So because of this please do not expect any SMX updates to drop during Experimental or for that matter, this year. IF I get any of it done earlier I will post it of course but that depends heavily on A20 and what changes have been made that conflicts with the current version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 5:47 PM, Sirillion said:

A20 is coming! Well we knew that already but rumor has it that it's coming soon. Streamer weekend is rumored to be this weekend and I expect an experimental release to arrive shortly after that has been concluded.

Now, as you might know I work at sea for two weeks at a time, and I leave for work Thursday. That means I will be away until December 16th. I am able to download and play out there if I want to but I work long hours and only sport an ultraportable laptop when I'm there, so moving from my three monitor desktop setup at home to a 13" laptop monitor at work is not really conditions I would call ideal to develop a mod under.

As a result of this SMX development for A20 will start December 17th, when I'm back from work(IF A20exp is out that is!). Then Christmas is coming and that means family time. So because of this please do not expect any SMX updates to drop during Experimental or for that matter, this year. IF I get any of it done earlier I will post it of course but that depends heavily on A20 and what changes have been made that conflicts with the current version.

Thank you for your efforts

35 minutes ago, HYper said:

cant wait for the 17th! thanks!

gonna be honest, i've been used to your mod so much now its not the same without it. especially the level on the top left. i love that!

Hehe, just to clarify. The work starts on the 17th, it doesn’t release on the 17th. We are likely talking January.

2 hours ago, thebovin said:

Can anyone confirm if any of this mod's modlets still work in A20? Specifically the health bars for targets are a must have.

None of these modlets will work for A20. The development of the A20 version will start on December 17th. A release will likely not come until January.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Sirillion changed the title to SMX - (Alpha20)

Nice to see that the UI was partially ported to A20! Looking forward for SMXui release for A20.

By the way, does your UI support any type of tool belt slots extension? I tried using another moddlet (15) and I got a new range of slots on top of the existing ones, some slots couldn't be used as out of range from the given moddlet. Ideally, I would prefer to have all slots next to each other.

19 minutes ago, Madnesis said:

Nice to see that the UI was partially ported to A20! Looking forward for SMXui release for A20.

By the way, does your UI support any type of tool belt slots extension? I tried using another moddlet (15) and I got a new range of slots on top of the existing ones, some slots couldn't be used as out of range from the given moddlet. Ideally, I would prefer to have all slots next to each other.

No, it doesn’t support that without a patch to bridge the gap. I know Robear made a patch for bridging SMXhud and Khaines 15 slot.

• Sirillion changed the title to SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)