Jump to content

SMX - (Alpha19.5)


Sirillion

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Using no other mod, I installed SMXlib and SMXhud, but it doesn't work.

The compass is in the middle of the screen, what I could fix myself by changing the position values in the windows.xml, but the whole level-day-time-environment-piece is missing.

Anyone got an idea how to fix that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ashnak said:

Using no other mod, I installed SMXlib and SMXhud, but it doesn't work.

The compass is in the middle of the screen, what I could fix myself by changing the position values in the windows.xml, but the whole level-day-time-environment-piece is missing.

Anyone got an idea how to fix that?

Yes, install it correctly. You are missing ZMXhudCP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi there, I love the entire ui. It is amazing and it really makes the game easier to play. I have one small thing and that is compatibility for mods that increase the number of perks (instead of 3 levels to a perk, there is 5, and so on). I wish I knew how to add it, but I am not sure myself. The perks ui only allows for vanilla perk numbers, and not expanded perk numbers like in the mod https://7daystodiemods.com/high-level-perks/ - is there any way that one day this could be added / compatibility ensured so as to allow smx perks ui to support it? ❤️❤️❤️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shaunavalon said:

Hi there, I love the entire ui. It is amazing and it really makes the game easier to play. I have one small thing and that is compatibility for mods that increase the number of perks (instead of 3 levels to a perk, there is 5, and so on). I wish I knew how to add it, but I am not sure myself. The perks ui only allows for vanilla perk numbers, and not expanded perk numbers like in the mod https://7daystodiemods.com/high-level-perks/ - is there any way that one day this could be added / compatibility ensured so as to allow smx perks ui to support it? ❤️❤️❤️ 

Hi, I am glad to hear that you enjoy the SMX experience :)

 

Sadly I have no plans to add such compatibility as I would have to learn all the changes made by all the perk mods to do so. If such compatibility is to be obtained it would have to be made by each of the perk mod authors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, HMK3 said:

Hi, thanks for your contribution to the community.

 

The current version of the mod is compatible with the lastest release? (19.6)

Thank you, I appreciate that. And yes, it is compatible with 19.6.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ThomasRaith said:

Love the mod! Having some issues with the item detail not using the mod and instead looking like the original interface (so it goes behind the inventory part of the UI). I'll try to get an image up if the description is not enough.

 

https://ibb.co/zxPfmVy

When that happens you are likely running it together with another mod or mod pack that is incompatible with SMX.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am using War3zuk-Alpha-19-Stable-AIO. He says it's compatible and in fact recommends your mod. I will look deeper and speak with him on what the conflict might be. But based on your statement, should I remove that mod, this should not be an issue, correct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, ThomasRaith said:

I am using War3zuk-Alpha-19-Stable-AIO. He says it's compatible and in fact recommends your mod. I will look deeper and speak with him on what the conflict might be. But based on your statement, should I remove that mod, this should not be an issue, correct?

SMXhud is compatible with War3zuk, and SMXmenu iirc. But SMXui is not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, dalerekt said:

i wanna ask, the compas that i have that should be on the upper center of my screen, it's stuck at the middle of my screen, what should i do??

You haven’t installed the mod correctly, you are missing ZMXhudCP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

A20 is coming! Well we knew that already but rumor has it that it's coming soon. Streamer weekend is rumored to be this weekend and I expect an experimental release to arrive shortly after that has been concluded.

Now, as you might know I work at sea for two weeks at a time, and I leave for work Thursday. That means I will be away until December 16th. I am able to download and play out there if I want to but I work long hours and only sport an ultraportable laptop when I'm there, so moving from my three monitor desktop setup at home to a 13" laptop monitor at work is not really conditions I would call ideal to develop a mod under.

As a result of this SMX development for A20 will start December 17th, when I'm back from work(IF A20exp is out that is!). Then Christmas is coming and that means family time. So because of this please do not expect any SMX updates to drop during Experimental or for that matter, this year. IF I get any of it done earlier I will post it of course but that depends heavily on A20 and what changes have been made that conflicts with the current version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...