SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)

Sirillion

10 hours ago, user2010 said:

I apologize, but if I understood you correctly, then all I wrote is their revisions ??

No, it is part of SMXui but they can change it if they like, I cannot as I am not part of their team and I will not change it for the standard SMXui version as I for one like the change.

So if you want that change, either learn how to do it or go to them to have it changed.

1 hour ago, Sirillion said:

Thanks for the comment!
I'm confused about your mods! For some reason, I do not display it when viewing a picture, but it says that there is a link! All this on this site!
If it's not difficult for you, tell me which parts of your mod to download, which answer the crafting screen in the workbenches!
Thank!

Now I'm confused, first you come here bashing on how the mod looks and that you don't like it and now you want me to tell you what to download? It is all explained in the original post and on the Nexusmods page. I don't know what else to add for you.

• 2 months later...

Hey, Sirillion!  I note that your most recent statement regarding game version states 19.3 is supported.  I've used SMXHUD with 19.4 successfully, but I'm wondering: with the changes to 19.5 (specifically Twitch support), will this mod still work, or will the layout be screwed up by new menu options?  Should I wait for an official 19.5 version of the mod (and is such support coming), or will the next overhaul be for A20?

Thanks for all your hard work!

22 minutes ago, Velvet Jones said:

Hey, Sirillion!  I note that your most recent statement regarding game version states 19.3 is supported.  I've used SMXHUD with 19.4 successfully, but I'm wondering: with the changes to 19.5 (specifically Twitch support), will this mod still work, or will the layout be screwed up by new menu options?  Should I wait for an official 19.5 version of the mod (and is such support coming), or will the next overhaul be for A20?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Hi,

There was no change between 19.3 an 19.4 in regards to the areas SMX touch so there were no need for an update at that time. For 19.5 there will likely be a need. I've not taken a look at the experimental update myself yet but I can say that there will not be an update until it goes stable and that it is unlikely that a modded version of the Twitch integration will be part of it.

In regards to A20 the jury is still out, I don't want to give a definitive yes or no to SMX coming to A20 or not at this time.

Edited by Sirillion (see edit history)

Bonjour Sirillion,

Excuse moi de te déranger mais je rencontre un soucis et je ne suis pas expert en informatique. J'utilise tes mods d'interface SMX et après avoir fait la mise à jour de la 19.15, un message d'erreur s'affiche en indiquant ERR [XUi] Failed initializing window group option menu. Ce qui veut dire que je peux plus utiliser le menu, ce qui bloque les joueurs de mon serveurs car ils ne peuvent pas configurer leur personnages pour jouer. 
Est-ce que c'est normal ? Doit-on attendre que tu fasses une mise à jour ? Que faut-il que je fasses s'il te plait ?

1 hour ago, CrasH said:

Bonjour Sirillion,

Excuse moi de te déranger mais je rencontre un soucis et je ne suis pas expert en informatique. J'utilise tes mods d'interface SMX et après avoir fait la mise à jour de la 19.15, un message d'erreur s'affiche en indiquant ERR [XUi] Failed initializing window group option menu. Ce qui veut dire que je peux plus utiliser le menu, ce qui bloque les joueurs de mon serveurs car ils ne peuvent pas configurer leur personnages pour jouer. 
Est-ce que c'est normal ? Doit-on attendre que tu fasses une mise à jour ? Que faut-il que je fasses s'il te plait ?

Hi, 

I do not understand French but I’m fairly certain this is the answer you are looking for.

It has not been updated for 19.5 yet and it will likely not be for a few days still.

22 hours ago, Sirillion said:

Salut, 

Je ne comprends pas le français mais je suis assez certain que c'est la réponse que vous recherchez.

Il n'a pas encore été mis à jour pour la version 19.5 et ne le sera probablement pas avant quelques jours.

Ok thank you for your answer. In a few days, it will be in the following week ? (google translate)

1 hour ago, CrasH said:

Ok thank you for your answer. In a few days, it will be in the following week ? (google translate)

I don't want to give a timeframe yet. I've not even started working on it at this time due to time constraints.

14 hours ago, Sirillion said:

Je ne veux pas encore donner de délai. Je n'ai même pas commencé à y travailler pour le moment en raison de contraintes de temps.

Don't worries, i have temporarily removed SMXs from the server while waiting for you to update. Thank you for your answers and your responsiveness. I'm waiting for you to let us know when the update is done. 

Sorry for Google Translate. I downloaded and installed SMXui, but I can't open "Player" from the menu. 
The messages "ERR [XUI] Falled initializing window group players" and "Null Reference Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" are displayed before the start, and when you press "Player" from the menu, "WRN GUIWindowManager.Open:" players "Unknown!" Is displayed.

• Sirillion changed the title to SMX - r19.rc1 (Alpha19.5)

7dsmxupdate.png.38f3c7e8e2aaffd1857e8ea74d28055c.png

yrV2yPA.png

// ALL SMX modlets updated to work with 19.5

Both NexusMods and GitHub are now updated with the new versions.

1 hour ago, NUUNO1203 said:

Sorry for Google Translate. I downloaded and installed SMXui, but I can't open "Player" from the menu. 
The messages "ERR [XUI] Falled initializing window group players" and "Null Reference Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" are displayed before the start, and when you press "Player" from the menu, "WRN GUIWindowManager.Open:" players "Unknown!" Is displayed.

Try the updated version...

• Sirillion changed the title to SMX - (Alpha19.5)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, zizionard said:

Hello! Will there be optimization for the modification of Farm Life Revisited?

It's just that at the moment an error appears when using SMXui

Hide contents

spacer.png

No, there will be no more optimizations / compatibility patches made by my hand at this time. I am far too busy, my time is precious and better spent on other projects. That doesn't mean that it can't happen at some point in the future but if it happens it will be in the distant future and I'd say it is more likely to not happen.

• 2 weeks later...

@Sirillion Love the look of the Mod Suite, I initially installed them all via Nexus-Vortex and using vortex to install them messed things up badly(the UI Scaled so tiny it was unreadable, the inventory was 90%  off screen ecta) but after removing the mods and manually installing them as you had laid out they work perfectly. The UI you've made gives the game a awesome feel and is exactly what I was looking for

• 5 weeks later...

I am currently using this mod with the current game version and the only problem I am experiencing is in the player character inventory part with the 99 slots version.

It escapes the "screen" of the inventory by 2 or 3 slots and as such I cant touch the buttons to sort or push everything to a container.

Is this a known problem or something on my end?

25 minutes ago, NakedFury said:

I am currently using this mod with the current game version and the only problem I am experiencing is in the player character inventory part with the 99 slots version.

It escapes the "screen" of the inventory by 2 or 3 slots and as such I cant touch the buttons to sort or push everything to a container.

Is this a known problem or something on my end?

You have to install the BBM correctly. They are dependent on each other, you only delete the one above the one you want to use. Please read the instructions carefully and try again.

Spoiler

2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.148 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.149 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.150 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.150 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.151 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.152 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.152 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.152 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.153 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.153 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.154 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.154 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.154 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply:

Already have SMXlib, SMXui, ZMXuiCP and this is the only error.

Removing the xl modlet gets the same error and adding it again makes the same thing happen again.

8 hours ago, NakedFury said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.148 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.149 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.150 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.150 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.151 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.152 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.152 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.152 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.153 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.153 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.154 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.154 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply: 2021-08-17T22:10:00 31.154 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBM" did not apply:

Already have SMXlib, SMXui, ZMXuiCP and this is the only error.

Removing the xl modlet gets the same error and adding it again makes the same thing happen again.

But do you have ZMXuiCPBBM?