Jump to content
Sirillion

SMX - (Alpha19.1)

Recommended Posts

the recent 19.1 update seems to conflict with the toolbelt. since the new update gives us 10 slots, this UI only has 8 and i get out of bounds errors while scrolling on my tool belt. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went into the xml and changed it from 8 to 10 slots and resized the slots to 80x80 instead of 85x85 seems to have fixed that issue, so that was my problem in case any one else has issues

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EpicSpire said:

I went into the xml and changed it from 8 to 10 slots and resized the slots to 80x80 instead of 85x85 seems to have fixed that issue, so that was my problem in case any one else has issues

 

By changing the size you have set yourself up for potential issues unless you chained that change through all the three files.

 

The correct fix would be to install the 10 slot optional modlet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sirillion said:

By changing the size you have set yourself up for potential issues unless you chained that change through all the three files.

 

The correct fix would be to install the 10 slot optional modlet.

Thanks i wasn't aware of the 10 slot option. 

i actually can't find any download links, am i missing something?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EpicSpire said:

Thanks i wasn't aware of the 10 slot option. 

i actually can't find any download links, am i missing something?

Check the Nexus page under Files and Optional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this mod compatible with Darkness Falls? I looked every to try and find out but i cannot find this info any where? If it is compatible, is there anything extra i have to do? I'm asking for both server and client sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, thebovin said:

Is this mod compatible with Darkness Falls? I looked every to try and find out but i cannot find this info any where? If it is compatible, is there anything extra i have to do? I'm asking for both server and client sides.

Well, I haven’t tested it but the latest version is coded the same way that Z2 was and that one worked with DF iirc.

 

So, the best answer I can give is try it. You will need the 10 slot optional download in addition though...and let me know if it worked :)

 

This is in regards to SMXhud, SMXui will definitely not work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7dsmxupdate.png.38f3c7e8e2aaffd1857e8ea74d28055c.png

 

 

yrV2yPA.png

 

 

// SMX updated to 19.1.Release1

 

Totally re-worked the original post with all new download links and information. Go there to see screenshots of the new version and download the modlet compilation of your choice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SirillionThis HUD revision looks crazy awesome. I manage a small dedicated server and want to use this. However, is this server friendly or does everyone have to install the HUD? Or can some players have it and some not? Or maybe this HUD is just for local installs and whatever player wants it can have it and if some players have it, it won't bug out or error out the other players? Some clarification would be most helpful as you can see my dilemma here. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JDead said:

@SirillionThis HUD revision looks crazy awesome. I manage a small dedicated server and want to use this. However, is this server friendly or does everyone have to install the HUD? Or can some players have it and some not? Or maybe this HUD is just for local installs and whatever player wants it can have it and if some players have it, it won't bug out or error out the other players? Some clarification would be most helpful as you can see my dilemma here. 😜

Everyone must download and install the modlets for this one due to the custom assets that are used to create the different modlets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7dsmxupdate.png.38f3c7e8e2aaffd1857e8ea74d28055c.png

 

 

yrV2yPA.png

 

 

// SMXmenu & SMXui updated to 19.1.Release1

 

  • SMXmenu - Moved changelog localization file over to SMXlib.
  • SMXui - Added modded quest window.
  • SMXui - Added modded players window.
  • SMXui - Did some minor changes to asset use in the journal window.
  • SMXui - Adjusted positions for the journal window.
  • SMXui - Adjusted positions for the map window.
  • SMXui - Added a serverbanner to the players window. (*)

(*) - A banner is now shipped with the SMXlib modlet in the Textures folder. If you wish to create a custom banner to put on your server use this banner as a template. The size of the banner is fixed in code to 1200 wide by 130 high so if you want the banner to look good you make it in those dimensions.

 

Both NexusMods and GitHub are now updated with the new versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there support for this mod? I put both the SMXhud-master and ZMhudCPTHB-master in the mod file but nothing changes in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jubs1982 said:

Is there support for this mod? I put both the SMXhud-master and ZMhudCPTHB-master in the mod file but nothing changes in game.

Playing on a server?

 

The correct install for SMXhud is SMXlib, SMXhud and ZMXhudCP for the base and then ZMXhudCPTHB for the optional target health bar.

 

You did follow the installation instructions? Decompressed the archives and then moved the folders into the 7DTD installation folder?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im playing on a server hosted by pingperfect, I own it.   

 

I downloaded SMXhud-master and ZMXhudCPTHB-master and put them into the mod folder.  What step am I missing? ;; 

Thanks for the reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jubs1982 said:

Im playing on a server hosted by pingperfect, I own it.   

 

I downloaded SMXhud-master and ZMXhudCPTHB-master and put them into the mod folder.  What step am I missing? ;; 

Thanks for the reply!

If you play on a server the mods needs to be installed on the server in addition to the client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks awesome. I wish you could add litle dark background to toolbelt. Its looks to much transparent compared to rest of UI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bryanss said:

How do I configure it so that it doesn't drink so small?

I am not sure I understand what you mean.

48 minutes ago, LULZ said:

Looks awesome. I wish you could add litle dark background to toolbelt. Its looks to much transparent compared to rest of UI.

Suggestion noted. That said, the tool belt being transparent was a bit of the point earlier but the modlet have changed quite a bit since then. I will keep it in mind in the next dev cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sirillion said:

I am not sure I understand what you mean.

Suggestion noted. That said, the tool belt being transparent was a bit of the point earlier but the modlet have changed quite a bit since then. I will keep it in mind in the next dev cycle.

I sugested this last time I hope you wont forget this time 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LULZ said:

I sugested this last time I hope you wont forget this time 😉

Well ... no promises!

 


image.thumb.png.b3ea8a7f38c9480fc26194156aa013ae.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hace 2 horas, Sirillion dijo:

No estoy seguro de entender lo que quiere decir.

 

 

Quiero decir, parece muy pequeño cuando juego esto, está escrito con el traductor de Google.

IMG_20201002_143801.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bryanss said:

 

Quiero decir, parece muy pequeño cuando juego esto, está escrito con el traductor de Google.

IMG_20201002_143801.jpg

Ok, so that's what you meant. Well, I can see from the picture you are playing on a laptop so that might be part of the issue as it has a smaller screen and all. Most elements in SMX are larger than in vanilla.

 

If you are also playing with the BBMxxl then the interface is shrunk further to make room for the enlarged backpack.

Edited by Sirillion (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sirillion said:

Ok, eso es lo que quisiste decir. Bueno, puedo ver en la imagen que está reproduciendo en una computadora portátil, por lo que podría ser parte del problema, ya que tiene una pantalla más pequeña y todo. La mayoría de los elementos en SMX son más grandes que en vainilla.

 

Si también está jugando con BBMxxl, la interfaz se reduce aún más para dejar espacio para la mochila ampliada.

I forgot to tell you that when I open the inventory it is the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bryanss said:

I forgot to tell you that when I open the inventory it is the same

The same as in the vanilla UI? If so then you need to install SMXui if you want the complete SMX experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...