Sign in to follow this  
unforgiven254

Shader issue in MP

Hello i am apart of a community server & I have found this issue with Shader issue I am not sure if its to do with my Game settings or not Please confirm this is a known issue or not

I have cleared all my saves, Reinstalled The game completely And this issue still occours

Detail rendering shaders not found for the active render pipeline, falling back to default shader.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/Terrain/Public/DetailRenderer.cpp Line: 66)

2019-10-09T09:14:08 697.795 INF OpenSpawnWindow

Detail rendering shaders not found for the active render pipeline, falling back to default shader.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/Terrain/Public/DetailRenderer.cpp Line: 66)

Calling Animator.GotoState on Synchronize layer

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/Animation/Director/AnimatorControllerPlayable.cpp Line: 1374)

Edited by unforgiven254 (see edit history)

This is printed by Unity and will likely not be going away until we upgrade to a newer version.

This is printed by Unity and will likely not be going away until we upgrade to a newer version.

Thanks for that confermation I was a bit concerned Because I removed every single piece of 7d2d on my computer And reinstalled game completely and still replicating this error

As of A18.4 b3 experimental, this is STILL a thing. Any chance of another Unity version update, before the game gets out of early access?

*Bump* Would also like to know if this is gonna be fixed. i haven't been able to play 7dtd in ages.