Sign in to follow this  
Ti2xGr

GEEK GAMING PVE, 10K, A19 Experimental, Public, 18 modlets, Custom

7/7 - New Custom Modlet (GeekGaming) - Generator holds 6,000 fuel (default 1000), Battery Bank and Solar adjusted to 480w Max power, Charge Tick updated to 7 (default 5), Added Sewing kit recipe (locked behind lootable schematic/physician level 3), Custom Soil Harvest in biomes. Download here

Posted (edited)

7/9 - Added Video Players (Xyth) with replacement videos. Added recipes for TV Wall, Theater Screen, and Billboard.MP4 version craft at Workstation.

Edited by Ti2xGr (see edit history)

7/11 - Added Valmar's Expanded Traps modlet (Valmar, StallionsDen) Modified to be fully functional

Posted (edited)

7/16 - Updated to new version of Paintjob 1.7 (Eric Beaudoin). slightly tweaked to fit vanilla names and easier recipes, etc.

Also added modified version of Stallionsdens Extra Recipes (Removed dupes, added a few more specific recipes, removed non-working furniture and misc. decor) 

Edited by Ti2xGr (see edit history)

7/27 - Started new A19 B173 map 10K with freeway. 

As a former member of Geek Gaming (I left because of personal reasons, nothing they did wrong) I can assure players that this community is great. Ti2xGr is a great guy and will help out any player who needs it. Thanks for my time at Geek Gaming Tig!

• Thanks 1