game crashing on spawning into world

Yurgeta

https://pastebin.com/HfLpZnWg <- latest output log of the game save/world

Version: Alpha 18 (b139) Compatibility Version: Alpha 18, Build: Windows 64 Bit

System information:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor (cores: 12)

RAM: 16331 MB

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4018 MB)

Graphics API: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1] (shader level 5.0)

General Information:

when i load up the world from the menu it dose all the pre-setup stuff then the game loads my character and after about 30's it freezes then 10's later the game shuts down completely.

i did manage to load into a rwg map once and played for 6 hours, but when i came back to that world it kept crashing again

i have wiped all data via the launcher, wiped all regeristery information and generated new ones, uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem still is occouring, from looking at other peoples logs it appears mine is cutting off/crashing before its fully loaded the game world too, but i am unable to find any issues in the output log, i have tried loading the game with and without mods too, same result.. not entirely sure how i managed to get it to load a rwg game last night but now im unable to load any type, default pre-gens or rwg.. all result in the game crashing to desktop, ive upped and lowered all the video settings, tuned them on and off one at a time too, nothing seams to be working..

not sure if i might haveto waite for a patch, but hopefuly its somthing simple.. any one with information on what i could possible do to get into the game and begin playing would be great, also not sure if this is considered a bug or not, so thats why im posting here to see if it can be resolved before i post about it in the bug area..

again, any help would be greatly appreciated

Oh ja, server files disabled currently.

Any third party apps running in the background, like fps counter like riva tuner or something? Any mods installed?

I don't think your output log is complete, couldn't find the crash error.

The error is the monolib.dll and such.

Server files have a plug in them at the moment.

Map sizes over the 8000 default also are disabled.

The only way I was able to play A18 is by hosting P2P games, which work for the most part.

Game start crashes can sometimes be fixed by using GLrender on launch options.

(Since most are prolly code-illiterate: Mono files are a program of premade code and modules that unity uses so that games can come with built in support for controllers, easyer for coders to code from multiple languages and such like that for devs. The missing Mono files are signifying that the devs have not included librarys for the serves yet- which are core files needed for the servers to function.)

Theoretically, you might be able to back-door this by downloading unity 2016 with mono and copy/paste the required files into the server files but youd have to know exactly where they are supposed to go to get it to function correctly.

Not only is this complex but even tho I can guess how to do it in theory, theres no way ima be arsed enough to go thu that headache. Id rather just wait and play around on a temporary P2P file. :)

somehow i have the game loading worlds again, not entirely sure how i did it tho, as i was messing with lots of things to try get it working..

in launcher i did the clean game data option, then checked everything, then checked game reg in windows to see if it erased all that, then generated new files by launching game with EAC turned on, aswell as show launcher on startup

then for my video settings i set the fallowing

ppAJgMk.png

granted it isnt perfect there are still some issues with things popping in and out and the fov isnt asfar out as i would like things to be loading from, but its letting me play. and thats what i care about most now untill they patch the game up more.. dont want to risk touching the settings in case i mess sumthing up and cause crashes to occour..

my world is random gen 8k, sofar terrain wise everything seams reasonable compared to some peoples plays were the terrain is generating some crazy patterns

Archived