Demolition Zombie

Cheatz

Just a thought but wouldn't you be able to use the new Demolition zombie to exploit ways into peoples bases or just straight up grief people with them. Imagine this: Horde night, lure Demolition zombie next to person's base you don't like or you want inside their base, trigger explosion, profit!

Thoughts?

Just a thought but wouldn't you be able to use the new Demolition zombie to exploit ways into peoples bases or just straight up grief people with them. Imagine this: Horde night, lure Demolition zombie next to person's base you don't like or you want inside their base, trigger explosion, profit!

Thoughts?

Honestly sounds like a valid tactic. Have to lure them over, avoid getting killed, actually get them to attack the persons base and not you where it would actually do something, etc.

No different then pulling a horde of zombies over in the first place

I figure if you're playing on a open PVP server, you should probably be used to people being well... people. Sounds like a legitimate tactic if I wanted to embrace my inner ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, really.

Kind of a ♥♥♥♥ thing to do, but hey, that's PVP for you.

I think that they only show up on Blood Moon which means they will be gpsing to you and you would only be able to get them close enough to someone else's fort walls if you had already breached them somehow. I'd love to see a video of someone actually pulling it off because I can't think of how it could be accomplished unless the person you are trying to raid has a really bad defensive structure anyway or didn't use a landclaim.

Now if demolishers were to spawn normally on a regular night and you threw a rock to get them to run over there and then shoot their detonator that would be a different matter but on blood moon they aren't going to go for a thrown rock... :)

I think that they only show up on Blood Moon which means they will be gpsing to you and you would only be able to get them close enough to someone else's fort walls if you had already breached them somehow. I'd love to see a video of someone actually pulling it off because I can't think of how it could be accomplished unless the person you are trying to raid has a really bad defensive structure anyway or didn't use a landclaim.

Now if demolishers were to spawn normally on a regular night and you threw a rock to get them to run over there and then shoot their detonator that would be a different matter but on blood moon they aren't going to go for a thrown rock... :)

Theoretically could place a sleeping bag by someones base and suicide pull them to base. Then when you die they should aggro base.

Archived