KhaineGB

Backpack Buttons A18! (Stash All, Stash Stack, Stash Stack Smart)

Hu, nice one as i understand from the description.

Since we play MP and usually throw the loot into chests in front of the building to stack them for all players this should ease the item movement between inventory and the stashes.

Will try it.

This is the only mod I'm using and I appreciate that it does not need a giant "mod installer" installed.

The installation instructions could be in the first post, though, not fragments of info littered in some places. =)

Like... the actual path. This folder goes here.

I think I just expect most folks to use the mod launcher rather than manually install.

But i'll do that later. :)

I think I just expect most folks to use the mod launcher rather than manually install.

But i'll do that later. :)

I install manually cos some mods aren't on GH/GL for modlauncher to pull from, so I guess I fall into the rare category :tongue-new: And yeah still using your mods Khaine; 60-slot BBP and this Stash modlet with the nicer icons :) On that note, are the icons for 96-slot BBP the same size because when people ask me about options the others are small and not friendly for streaming? Cheers!

***EDIT***

Seems like I needed to simply restart my Steam client for it to pick up the changes.

Cant seem to get this to work for some reason. I am using the 96 BBM with food and water. However Im unable to see the food and water bars or the new icons for the sort functions.

Any ideas what I could have done wrong? I have both mods installed on the client and the server

Edited by RayzR (see edit history)

No idea why but i had to create a new folder in the mods folder and drag and drop the xml and the 2 folders above it into that folder for the game to stop throwing me an error about not containing an xml. no idea why the folder they come in was a bust but maybe it'll work for someone else to.

KhaineGB can you post a link to your other mods? you referenced a couple bigger pack mods in this thread

are they ones you created as well?

Cant seem to get this to work for some reason.

The zip file contains a folder called "khainemodlets-master-KHA18-BackpackButtons" and under that a subfolder "KHA18-BackpackButtons".

The second folder needs to go into the 7d2d/Mods folder, not the outer one.

The structure needs to be 7d2d/Mods/<modname>/ModInfo.xml. If there is an additional folder in between it doesn't work. At least that's what i did wrong on my first try.

Hi everybody how are you ?

I want to know if you can install this mod on Mac, I am from Mac and I would like to install it, if you can explain to me how the mod is installed, Thank you!

But... why wasn't it active in A18 from the start o_o....

Thank you very much for making a modlet to enable it, but having the function and not enabling it by default is hurting my head.

It was disabled because its not finished. Thats what some of the devs told me.

Does the lock stack button have to be set every time you open the container?

It appears that you have to reset the locked slots everytime you log in or have a death ..

would there be anyway to have this changed to a more permit idea?

Seems this may not be working after latest update. I had no custom icons from mod in game and couldn't move anything in my inventory. Removed it from server, restarted, and everything was ok. Loved the mod, crazy how much it's missed after it's gone.

Seems this may not be working after latest update. I had no custom icons from mod in game and couldn't move anything in my inventory. Removed it from server, restarted, and everything was ok. Loved the mod, crazy how much it's missed after it's gone.

Hmm...I wonder what changed with the release of A18.3? I'm using this (without custom button images) on my A18.3 (b4) Exp server and it's still working fine.

Wish there was a way to lock the last row of slots instead of the first row. I use the bottom row to keep the "handy" items becasue it's closer to the tool belt.. locking in the top row seems silly to me if the developer of the mod had the option of either.

I don't. That's the option TFP put in.

I just enabled it with XML.