Backpack Buttons A18! (Stash All, Stash Stack, Stash Stack Smart)

KhaineGB

on a dedicated server it does not show the buttons to stash in - the < > buttons are visivle.

You see a tooltip if you're in a container, but the button itself is not visible. On a18b155

Icons wont download to the client. For the Client to see the icons, they need to install the mod as well on their PC.

mmhm thats wired - because on another server i have had buttons without installing anything on my client - maybe a different modlet

probably so. The dev of this MOD said that is the issue with his since he used custom icons.

He posted that in response of my same issue that you were having.

on a dedicated server it does not show the buttons to stash in - the < > buttons are visivle.

You see a tooltip if you're in a container, but the button itself is not visible. On a18b155

Icons don't push from server to client. Client's need the icons installed.

you can change the icons to use "default server stuff" - check at the delivered XML files a pick a button at your choice - this makes the buttons visibile without having the icons installed on the client.

e.g.

<button depth="3" name="btnStashAll" style="icon30px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="281,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" defaultcolor="[yellow]" tooltip_key="lblStashAll" sound="[paging_click]" visible="{lootingorvehiclestorage}" />

<button depth="3" name="btnStashFillStacks" style="icon30px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="317,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" defaultcolor="[green]" tooltip_key="lblStashFillStacks" sound="[paging_click]" visible="{lootingorvehiclestorage}" />

<button depth="3" name="btnStashSmart" style="icon30px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="353,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_add" defaultcolor="[red]" tooltip_key="lblStashSmart" sound="[paging_click]" visible="{lootingorvehiclestorage}" />

check: sprite="###" and defaultcolor="###" tags. This is just a mockup - but working

Love the mod but would it be possible that whwn you set the "Do not move" spots that it also locks them from the auto sort button as well... this would round out the best mod so far ;-)

Possibly, but that would then make it an SDX mod, since it would need custom C# code.

I'm excited to test this mod, installed on server and client but...

Where exactly should I see those buttons? I cannot see them :-(

https://imgur.com/R8JInMw

You're using a bigger backpack I haven't tested with. So good chance it's using a different window.

Just to confirm, the only difference between the 'stack all' and 'smart stack' buttons is that the smart stack will start a new stack in the target if necessary, and there is room ?

I'm using the Jax modlet but have never been able to make that button do anything, I'll give this one a try this evening :) I like the buttons Jawoodle has better than the ones I have so makes perfect sense to change :cocksure:

• 4 weeks later...

This is the only mod I'm using and I appreciate that it does not need a giant "mod installer" installed.

The installation instructions could be in the first post, though, not fragments of info littered in some places. =)

Like... the actual path. This folder goes here.

Archived