KhaineGB

A18 Bigger Backpack Mod! (60/96 slot. Versions with food/water on HUD available)

Please help! I am trying to install this on my server (96 BP slot with FW). I have installed other mods including a different backpack mod it was too op though so I deleted that and tried to install this one. I have installed the same way I did the others and the backpack is still the vanilla one. I don't want to start my server until I get this working. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by DangerGirl Forever (see edit history)

Possible to get a version of this with JUST to food and water display? No changes to the backpack? I like the challenge of a smaller backpack.

Thanks

Khaine, first thanks for this Mod, the bigger backpack is great!

But we're also having a problem... every time some of us dies the inventory of the backpack is completely empty. Can you please check if it's a failure in the mod? Our preferences are that nothing get lost by death...

I've started a new server with this mod, using 60 slot version without indicators. After unlocking 3 levels of packmule, my whole inventory was completely unlocked. I'm not using any steroids or something. Game version 18.2(b5)

I been using this but i just realized the water bar doesnt actually move at all, the food one moves fine with your hunger but the water one stays full all the time even if your thirst is 0. any way to fix this?

I figured getting this done asap would be a good idea, so here you go!

Bigger Backpack MODLET for A18. Make a Mods folder in your 7 days to die directory and unzip the file into there (should be KHA60-BBM/KHA96-BBM or some variation thereof for the folder name.) 60 and 96 slot versions, both with and without food and water on the HUD depending on what you prefer. Both have different unlocked/locked slots so pack mule will still work to unlock everything.

60 slot: 40 unlocked/20 locked.

96 slot: 61 unlocked/25 locked.

Download links below. :) I'll bug SphereII about putting it on the launcher later.

A18 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod

A18 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI.

A18 - 96 Slot Backpack Mod

A18 - 96 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI.

Enjoy!

KhaineGB you still need to shrink the toolbelt slots because the backpack goes over the toolbelt blocking the xp line and toolbelt

great mod, i love it.

but i also suspect there is something wrong with the fill code for the water bar.

food bar works fine it seems yet thirst fill is always full even when thirsty icon is on.

also would be great to have actual modified "playermodifiedcurrentfood" / "playermodifiedcurrentwater" values displayed to be able to show overfill.

can someone who understand the mod code look into that plz?

ty <3

Edited by sinkler (see edit history)

Guest Snipes123

Hello, I have a private Nitrado server with EAC off and me and my cousin play on it. I am curious on how to add this mod to my server or just increase my inventory in general through there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I figured getting this done asap would be a good idea, so here you go!

Bigger Backpack MODLET for A18. Make a Mods folder in your 7 days to die directory and unzip the file into there (should be KHA60-BBM/KHA96-BBM or some variation thereof for the folder name.) 60 and 96 slot versions, both with and without food and water on the HUD depending on what you prefer. Both have different unlocked/locked slots so pack mule will still work to unlock everything.

60 slot: 40 unlocked/20 locked.

96 slot: 61 unlocked/25 locked.

Download links below. :) I'll bug SphereII about putting it on the launcher later.

A18 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod

A18 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI.

A18 - 96 Slot Backpack Mod

A18 - 96 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI.

Enjoy!

So if I download this on my PC than it will work for me on any server? if not How do I install this on my server?

You install it on the server the same way you'd install it on your PC.

Assuming you're doing a manual install and not using the mod launcher.

I switched from the 96-slotto the 60-slot mod.

Guess I didn't think about what was in my backpack at the time when I quite.

I've lost at least an Auger and an SMG Auto-turret.

Any way to get them back?