A18 Bigger Backpack Mod! (60/96 slot. Versions with food/water on HUD available)

KhaineGB

I figured getting this done asap would be a good idea, so here you go!

Bigger Backpack MODLET for A18. Make a Mods folder in your 7 days to die directory and unzip the file into there (should be KHA60-BBM/KHA96-BBM or some variation thereof for the folder name.) 60 and 96 slot versions, both with and without food and water on the HUD depending on what you prefer. Both have different unlocked/locked slots so pack mule will still work to unlock everything.

60 slot: 40 unlocked/20 locked.

96 slot: 61 unlocked/25 locked.

Download links below. :) I'll bug SphereII about putting it on the launcher later.

A18 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod

A18 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI.

A18 - 96 Slot Backpack Mod

A18 - 96 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI.

Enjoy!

Nice job Khaine :). Though I personally see no point to food and water on the hud with how ungodly slow it actually goes down in a18. Only one that can go down at a decent speed is water if your poping pills and such. Still more UI info like that is nice for some people, in a17 I'd love it.

thank you:D food and water poisoning 0 and 50 % more bird nests we need next:D:))

Birds nest I agree with as they are so rare now that archery just is not really viable anymore, I find more bullets than I do feathers. As for food and dysentery.. stop being a baby and get used to it, i'm on day 7 and never had either hit me once.

So I must be the odd man out? The log shows the mod loads, but my inventory size remains unchanged. Is there anything special that needs to be done other than loading the mod?

Edit: restart server - nothing happens. Restart again. Now it works :p

Actually JUST uploaded a fix to do that.

Changed the encumbrance buff to lower how much it encumbers the player when you go over your unlocked slots.

Changed steroids from base_set (which set the players slots to 50) to base_add (so it ADDS 50 slots).

Got this error loading the 92 slot with food and water on a dedi server, windows.

2019-10-08T18:32:20 58.807 INF BlockIDs from Mapping

2019-10-08T18:32:21 59.400 WRN XML patch for "buffs.xml" from mod "Khaine's 60-slot Bigger Backpack Mod" did not apply: <set xpath="/buffs/buff[@name=buffDrugSteroids]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name=$CarryCapacity][@operation=base_set]/@operation"

2019-10-08T18:32:28 66.289 INF Item IDs with mapping

2019-10-08T18:32:28 66.289 INF ItemIDs from Mapping

edit: tried all 4 and get the same error.

edit #2: In spite of this error, the mod does work.

Hi Khaine,

I'm using the 96 Slot modlet on a private Dedi server but get an error at startup :

WRN XML patch for "buffs.xml" from mod "Khaine's 60-slot Bigger Backpack Mod" did not apply: <set xpath="/buffs/buff[@name=buffDrugSteroids]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name=$CarryCapacity][@operation=base_set]/@operation"

I was using the 60 slot previously but removed it and replaced it with this one.

I've had a quick look but my tired eyes just aint seeing the issue lol

Cheers, Mac :)

Your already aware, sorry my bad didn't refresh before posting!

Archived