Sign in to follow this  
ZombieSurvivor

Neebs Gaming

Hi. I tried googling and did a basic search on the forum but I'm not quite finding an answer if anyone can help. Does Neebs use the default map or do they use a custom seed? If it is a custom seed, what is it? Thanks.

Hi. I tried googling and did a basic search on the forum but I'm not quite finding an answer if anyone can help. Does Neebs use the default map or do they use a custom seed? If it is a custom seed, what is it? Thanks.

That info cannot be found on this forum. You would have to contact Neebs Gaming and ask. It would not matter anyways because even if you knew the seed, you would have to create the map in the same exact version Neebs Gaming did.

Edited by ZombieSurvivor (see edit history)

I just starting watch Neebs gaming playing 7 days to die last week. I watch like 3 or so episodes each morning with coffee. I remember Neebs being the Noob guy on Battlefield Friends way back in the day.

I just starting watch Neebs gaming playing 7 days to die last week. I watch like 3 or so episodes each morning with coffee. I remember Neebs being the Noob guy on Battlefield Friends way back in the day.

Hell yeah. BFF was an amazing animated series and I love the easter eggs DICE included in BF.

:)

Edited by ZombieSurvivor (see edit history)