Telrics Capture the Flag

Telric

Hello everyone! I've been working on this for a while. It's not fully complete, but i'm having to lower my modding due to .. stuff. So i'm releasing it as is.

This mod adds capture the flag elements to your files! It comes with a custom arena prefab. Simply add the files to your server, slap the prefab into a location via the prefabs.xml found in your world files, copy and paste the localization text into your vanilla localization files. Then you're ready.

I recommend setting the server to Kill strangers only, and drop backpack only. Players will need to add each other to friends to keep from causing friendly fire.

The arena has everything you need. you do not need any weapons or armor as its all supplied. There is a single block that needs to be destroyed by an admin in order to start the match. I've added it in for people who want to control when players drop into the arena. It's a white block that is shown in the video.

If you have any questions about how the mod works, let me know. Unfortunately I've only been able to do 1 test on multiplayer functionality. For the most part it worked though. Just had a few tweaks to iron out.

Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmri7hmb8r7v9rz/Telrics%20Capture%20The%20Flag.zip?dl=0

Here is a little overview of the mod.

[video=youtube_share;1-NpPz4l6h0]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived