Let's Build a Vessel...

Pille

Haha, I already tried the catapult idea but didn't find a way to catapult the player 30 meter across the lake.^^ A cannibal ship sounds interesting but it's too late for big changes since the vessel needs to be finished soon. I went for the ladder idea even if it was not very existing.

HddFRqa.jpg

Unfortunately, a reasonable exit for the machine room doesn't seem to exist. Maybe a somewhat unrealistic connection to an underground tunnel would be a decent escape route.

Day 14 - Almost finished the machine room and played around with light xml modding. I need to find a reason to slowly tint the game black-white if the player approaches the ship since that look much more atmospheric.^^ Perhaps an intoxication due to a gas leak could explain the effect. Or some kind of strange radiation. Looking for ideas again.

Anyway, the ship is almost ready to get shipped (at least the quick&dirty A17 version).

PfOB7QH.jpg

JKYfqRZ.jpg

Day 14 - Almost finished the machine room and played around with light xml modding. I need to find a reason to slowly tint the game black-white if the player approaches the ship since that look much more atmospheric.^^ Perhaps an intoxication due to a gas leak could explain the effect. Or some kind of strange radiation. Looking for ideas again.

Anyway, the ship is almost ready to get shipped (at least the quick&dirty A17 version).

PfOB7QH.jpg

JKYfqRZ.jpg

Those handrails are a nice touch. So much that can be done with those. I love it.

Agree. It almost feels like the prefab section is not dead. Sort of undead. Anyway, I am tired of the vessel. There are still some bugs that need to be fixed but that can be done later in A18.^^ So...

Download Modlet:

DOWNLOAD LINK

Install instruction can be found in the first post of this thread.

8iRPzBk.jpg

That happens if a railroad company takes over the world?^^

@all

Did anyone manage to get inside the ship using the hatch on the side without destroying blocks? Actually, that shouldn't possible... It's supposed to be a one-way path allowing you to escape.

I have a problem.

When I go into ship,the down section of ship is under water..Is that normal or is that error?

RBBCsCA.jpg[/img]

Are you using Guppy's map or another Custom map? If yes, there's nothing I can do. It's up to him or to the creator of the custom world to avoid spawning the ship in pregenerated water. The pregenerated water (water from the custom world) will always replace the air blocks in lower sections of the ship.

Archived