Telric

Telrics Health Bars

We were discussing that on Discord the other day. UMA zombies HAVE a Origin bone (and other bones too, check the physicsbodies.xml) but the offset relative to the hips bone is VERY VERY large. I still cant find the sweet spot to attach my healthbars to the Origin, so i had to settle with the Hips bone.

Ah, interesting. I get it now.

When he said attach to a bone I didn't know that he was referring to an actual bone. I thought it was some code word in modding :drunk:

Thanks for clearing it up!

Posted (edited)

Is there any way for me to figure out which zombie is doing this lmao... Theres only 1 that ive seen on Twitch streams but I can never seem to get a decent shot.... What bit of code is missing or wrong in the zombie for it to be doing this as im unsure myself.... Thanks

Untitled.jpg

HUGE Hp bar lol

Edited by War3zuk (see edit history)

The health bars work off entity tags and then the bones of their rigs.. If a modded zombie has a large scale size or something, it might make the health bar large like that..

Umm to look at its a normal sized zombie.... same height as the player... do you have any idea what I need to look for exactly as im not familiar with your Mod...

Cant seem to get this to work on the server while running server tools.  Getting an injection error from server tools.

Not sure what that is about. There is no injection on this mod, it simply uses a buff to do its work.