Rocks

DaVegaNL

We can make a lot of money if they are insured. Worst case, we`ll ..you can donate them for roadworks.

I want 20%.

I.. can go as high as 15%. Don't make me poor, man!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I spent at least a day researching ores and we took a few liberties with color and shape enhancement to try and make them somewhat distinguishable at a distance.

Ah awesome man!

Are stealth builds balanced to keep up with run and gun builds?

For example having xp bonuses on stealth kills.

I mean it takes way longer to level if you clear a house by stealthing than going in guns blazing and molotoving everything.

Btw rocks looks delicious!

Rocks look delicious? Do you eat rocks???

Rocks look delicious? Do you eat rocks???

Hey! No kink-shaming!

It's lithophagia btw, you made me google it :-)

My only gripe is that they look a bit cartoony but that's my own aesthetic choice. Hunting for ore deposits should be a bit of a challenge, these may be a little obvious to make the hunt feel rewarding.

Show us a photo of how it should be, geologist.

Real oil shale is dark grey to black, almost solid color if I remember. For me, MM did good job tho, this colorful pallete reminds me when I see oil spilled in water. So it looks legit.

@DaVega - 10%. In cash.

Hey! No kink-shaming!

It's lithograph btw, you made me google it :-)

My only gripe is that they look a bit cartoony but that's my own aesthetic choice. Hunting for ore deposits should be a bit of a challenge, these may be a little obvious to make the hunt feel rewarding.

Can't make you do anything. You know that. :)

How very interesting. I had no idea that they were sentient lithophagia and that they were in this forum. That may explain this obsession with mining here. ;)

But on the other issue you are right. Those minerals do seem to stick out.

NEVER look at a photo DaVega sends you. Trust me on this one :)

Lol those are the special ones which I'm only sharing with you!

- - - Updated - - -

Real oil shale is dark grey to black, almost solid color if I remember. For me, MM did good job tho, this colorful pallete reminds me when I see oil spilled in water. So it looks legit.

@DaVega - 10%. In cash.

Lol, hehe.

They are dominantly black to grey-ish, but it depends a lot on the relative content of kerogen & calcerous contents. For example, the Kimmeridge source for the North Sea oils is generally darker, and more shale-rich, as compared with the Vaca Muerta formation down in Argentina (with which I've also worked).

- - - Updated - - -

Noted.

*Writes "DeVega likes to send ♥♥♥♥pics" on his survival guide*

Yeah I often send women unsolicited rockpicks.

Archived