Ready for a Sequel

SpaceDog

TFP : I'm ready to drop more $$ if you can do a sequel/spiritual sequel for console/XBOX with new achievements.

7DTD for console remains, at best, up in the air.

Happy to pay to get 8DTD or 14DTD.

Might even pre-order/kickstart.

Why? You want another unfinished game and a company that will take your money and then forget about the game you bought.

Better off waiting for a real company who will actually update their games and come out with finished games

Why? You want another unfinished game and a company that will take your money and then forget about the game you bought.

Better off waiting for a real company who will actually update their games and come out with finished games

Hahahahhahahahaha this is funny... really truly is.

When have they not updated? They still working on it. They sold rights to console version so until the mess get straightened out they can't update. But they still developing the game that they started not once have they stopped. Plus it was TT that sold it as a finished version not TFP. So technically you bought a finished game. Anyway thanks for the laugh.

I'm with you SpaceDog. I have had littel issue with 7DtD and am intelligent enough to understand the party who is responsible for those issues. I have nothing against TFP and would gladly pay for a v2 of some description that resolved those issues I did have.

MD5 originates from the PC version

How is everyone. Haven't been here for a while but still love this game. Would definitely by another one from them! I got way more fun for my money than most games I have bought. figure I probably paid cents on the hour for fun. some games I pay $60 for and play for a week. I still play this and I think I paid $26 for it? Damn right I would buy it again!

Archived