Game freezes and crashes

WolfThief

Hello,

I can´t play more than 20 minutes or so until the game freezes and then crashes (it says windows is not responding). This happens when I am playing locally or online multiplayer. I have attached a printscreen with my PC specs.

Please help me :upset:

1.PNG.4cc130c5cf6f01c93bfccaae8cfbb702.PNG

2.jpg.3a4957961c93bb877b87a7838cf3b1a1.jpg

1414168656_SemTtulo.jpg.3b6cb4e112855947b62d821672ed14ee.jpg

From your log...

WRN Loaded world file from different version: 'Alpha 16(b15)'

And when loading the world data...

Loaded world file from different version: 'Alpha 17 (b172)'

You need to wipe your old saves. They are not compatible with the current version.

But I've noticed something. Its seems that when I am hitting zombies (like 2,3) or when I am pressing to many keys at the same time it's when it crashes.

From the launcher, choose the tick box for "Use Native Input".

Also, what mouse and keyboard are you using?

Tried that but still nothing and I do have plently of space left. In fact, I added 8 gb ram to the PC (in total 16GB) and it still freezes and crashes. It´s the same thing on multiplayer or single player.

So sad, I guess I won't be able to play 7dtd anymore :miserable:

Your video card might be the problem. It's from early 2011 and AMD's latest driver for it is from 2016. Also, fans generally don't last 8 years and it might be dead causing the gpu to overheat. I'd have a look inside your computer and see if it needs cleaning, and make sure all your fans still work. You can check system temperatures with an app like hwinfo or hwmonitor.

At any rate, assuming it works, it'd probably only be able to hand quarter size textures, so try that, and also try eighth size and see what happens.

I think at the least though you need a new video card.

Just as a post note; I run 7d2d on a FX8 series with no issues on low but not minimal settings so can confirm he has de power.

I cant see in that screen print but make sure you have OpenGL ENABLED- it comes off by default and installing new drivers disables it on both intel and AMD

Archived