7 Days to Die: A17 Insane "Hardcore" World Record

Howbeit

Posting this for 1 reason: To claim I am the Greatest Hardcore 7 Days to Die player in the World.

Following 107 Attempts of Insane Hardcore (1 life or Reset) 7 Days to die.

Got the Gyrochopter for the 2nd time and

822430034_CB7DaystoDieSave107ForumPostA.thumb.jpg.40e825956106cf9d743709818bd17761.jpg

1208275933_CB7DaystoDieSave107ForumPostB.thumb.jpg.581cf8efb007a07a3f963ae0445ca8db.jpg

Hardcore Rules:

One Life, if you die. Hit Exit, and start over.

• Playing on Default Video Settings. 38% Brightness (Where u see basically nothing at night)
    Playing on Default Insane Settings.
    Fight the Horde Nights on foot. Make a good faith effort to kill 10+ zombies / hour.
    Did not Meta game, learn every secret place was by trial and error, not websites.
    Only using ingame map.

1650748879_CB7daystodieSave100Gg.jpg.3f0bb9de1c761e4759b30fd898255093.jpg

I'm just that Crazy. Played 507 Hours of this game, and still loving it.

Posting this for 1 reason: To claim I am the Greatest Hardcore 7 Days to Die player in the World.

Following 107 Attempts of Insane Hardcore (1 life or Reset) 7 Days to die.

Got the Gyrochopter for the 2nd time and

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28822[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28823[/ATTACH]

Hardcore Rules:

One Life, if you die. Hit Exit, and start over.

• Playing on Default Video Settings. 38% Brightness (Where u see basically nothing at night)
    Playing on Default Insane Settings.
    Fight the Horde Nights on foot. Make a good faith effort to kill 10+ zombies / hour.
    Did not Meta game, learn every secret place was by trial and error, not websites.
    Only using ingame map.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28824[/ATTACH]

I'm just that Crazy. Played 507 Hours of this game, and still loving it.

I've been doing this since Alpha 8, so to say you're the greatest in the world I legit think you're full of it ;and of all the MANY runs I did I only died about 3 or 4 times to just stupid carelessness.

I took what you did and accentuated on it long long ago, by making the zombies run all the time on the fastest speed setting as well.

I called them Iron Man 28-days later runs, they were very good for increasing your ability to play under constant stress or pressure.

There is already a 1-life setting btw.

I have gone multiple months on the same save file without dying, the thing is getting past the first 10 or so days and you're good for the rest of the run.

Zombies just aren't a challenge, sorry, if you can play online in the current iteration of the game without being killed by another player or being raided fully clean without going off and hiding somewhere remote then perhaps you can have a bragging cookie, but only one.

Archived