Hi, I'm Nancy! <3

Nancy O'Dell

Hello there, fellow Zed Killers! I'm Nancy and I'll be posting some vids on building survivable shelters! Not those Martha Stewart death traps! Actual shelters that serve a purpose! Who needs a pretty shelter when a functional shelter will save your life?

Exactly. So, due to the incompenence of unnamed people, I will be posting said shelters here! I sincerely hope that you enjoy the shelters and that they give you ideas for surviving the apocalypse!

First shelter coming soon!

Aye, hi...

If you're taking requests, I'd like to see something made of wood (wood gets no respect).

:)

-Morloc

Cuz that material is a joke when playing against harder zombies. They break through it like it's not even there, and the upgrades cost too much in materials for what little you gain in block HP. I find cobble to be almost as easy to get but is far more durable for the early game and has far less waste in materials for the late game.

The aggressive OP is either going to be hilariously terrible or mildly educational. Either way, I get the impression her bases will be half as "perfect" as she's hyping it up to be, based on what little she knows of this community. Anyone can make a pretty good basic survival base or a base that exploits the zombies AI weaknesses, but those aren't impressive to anyone which is why few ppl post them here. Instead, ppl post unusual / unique bases to get other ppl's minds rolling for ideas.

Cuz that material is a joke when playing against harder zombies. They break through it like it's not even there, and the upgrades cost too much in materials for what little you gain in block HP. I find cobble to be almost as easy to get but is far more durable for the early game and has far less waste in materials for the late game.

The aggressive OP is either going to be hilariously terrible or mildly educational. Either way, I get the impression her bases will be half as "perfect" as she's hyping it up to be, based on what little she knows of this community. Anyone can make a pretty good basic survival base or a base that exploits the zombies AI weaknesses, but those aren't impressive to anyone which is why few ppl post them here. Instead, ppl post unusual / unique bases to get other ppl's minds rolling for ideas.

Yes, but....he DID get you referring to him as "she" and "her". Not bad...

/Rule 16

I would like to see something that you would start on day one. Along with a development plan for extending it and making it into a decent base.

In my opinion, you don't start making a base till at least day 2... Day 1 is just gathering materials and food and looking for a place to settle.

Yes, but....he DID get you referring to him as "she" and "her". Not bad...

/Rule 16

lol, well, I guess we'll find out if he / she makes a video and posts a link to it.

Archived