Suicide crossbow

KrashYT22

P.s. I write via Google translator.

Perhaps this was written a long time ago, but so far nothing has changed. Crossbow can help the player to be reborn.

Very dubious mechanic, the player can not interrupt the 1100 minute reloading of the bolt in the crossbow, taking out another weapon, or turning on the spint. It literally kills, for example, if you missed a zombie. Or in many other situations.

I do not exactly remember if it is encountered with another weapon, but the crossbow is remembered for a lifetime. Why still have not included interruption of animation? Is it realistic that a person in the face of danger, instead of throwing a crossbow, and getting a knife, will face death in the face of death until the end?

P.s. I write via Google translator.

Perhaps this was written a long time ago, but so far nothing has changed. Crossbow can help the player to be reborn.

Very dubious mechanic, the player can not interrupt the 1100 minute reloading of the bolt in the crossbow, taking out another weapon, or turning on the spint. It literally kills, for example, if you missed a zombie. Or in many other situations.

I do not exactly remember if it is encountered with another weapon, but the crossbow is remembered for a lifetime. Why still have not included interruption of animation? Is it realistic that a person in the face of danger, instead of throwing a crossbow, and getting a knife, will face death in the face of death until the end?

+ Changed: Players can now switch to another weapon interrupting the reload animation and the reload.

From A18 Dev Diary

Archived