Anyone have a autohotkey script with autorun/auto left click?

Scyris

I am going to get carpul tunnel with how much I need to hold down W or left click, I used to have a script that did it but accdentally deleted it and didn't have it backed up. It had a autowalk toggle, and a autoclick toggle as well.

Sorry, don't know about any scripts. If you are good at tinkering or know someone who is, there are two relatively straightforward hardware methods that don't interfere with any cheat protection:

1) Open up the keyboard and attach a switch to the "w" key pins from the underside. If you use a double-switch, you can have the shift button pressed as well. The switch can be attached to the keyboard by drilling a hole where there is enough space for the switch enclosure on the inside of the keyboard.

2) More fancy would be an arduino that acts like a keyboard. It could have multiple functions, like with or without shift, a speak button, .... (I use this method with a self-built foot pedal as teamspeak push button. Software is trivial and open source, I can post relevant links if you want to do this).

Arduino for a auto-run, well, that escalated quickly.. :)

Since we're all offering solutions to the wrong problems, I'll add mine;

Stop cramping your fingers. Just play a couple easy hours paying close attention to the position of your hands, any strains and pains, any tension. Sort out your ergonomics, move your keyboard around, raise / lower your seat and don't lean on the "stuck" finger any more than you have to. It's a tricky combination to find a good relaxed posture and especially to build the habits of not overloading bodyparts while being immersed in a game, but it's well worth it.. :)

Sorry, don't know about any scripts. If you are good at tinkering or know someone who is, there are two relatively straightforward hardware methods that don't interfere with any cheat protection:

1) Open up the keyboard and attach a switch to the "w" key pins from the underside. If you use a double-switch, you can have the shift button pressed as well. The switch can be attached to the keyboard by drilling a hole where there is enough space for the switch enclosure on the inside of the keyboard.

2) More fancy would be an arduino that acts like a keyboard. It could have multiple functions, like with or without shift, a speak button, .... (I use this method with a self-built foot pedal as teamspeak push button. Software is trivial and open source, I can post relevant links if you want to do this).

Sounds like way too much work! Drilling holes, soldering or jerry rigging wiring... Not to mention having to look for the program of the arduino!

Arduino is a 'hobbiest' item!

"The KISS Principal" or as my uncle used to say: "Lazy Mans Way" lol

Let me show you the power of Hagstrom Electronics, Inc. Comes with the disk that's easy and quick to use; repeat rate...

Then get some crimp connectors, a toggle switch and a few wires from somewhere like Jameco...

Or do as I did get a Razer Orbweaver Chroma.

Archived