Some Quest Help Needed Please

SeabeeMan

Hello Everyone,

One question hope it is a simple one,

On quests I know of the OR code where you can make the quest kill 20 animals and can make it so you can use different weapons to do so.

Well, Is there a way to do something similar to have it so the quest you can kill certain animals?

Example is: Lets say I want you to kill 10 animals to complete the quest but I want you to only be able to kill either Rabbits OR Chickens to complete the quest.

I know how to make it so you can kill a number of different animals like the Buy The Farm Quest and so on but I want to make one that you have to kill small animals only and make you have to kill any number of those 2 kinds of animals to complete the quest of killing 10 animals.

I hope there is a way to do this I have tried different things and cannot get this to work without errors and the game not loading the quests due to it.

Thank You,

SeabeeMan

<objective type="AnimalKill" id="animalRabbit,animalChicken" value="5" />

If you set it up this way, they will have to kill 5 animals, Rabbits or chicken only.

Cheers,

Hello again,

Well I did try this code and well I dont get any console errors from it AND when looking at the objectives for the quest it does show animalRabbit,AnimalChicken 5 that I need to kill but.... When I kill a rabbit and I kill a chicken it does not show that I have killed any of the animals that I need to kill. Doesn't show that I killed anything at all for the quest.

I also tried to change the quest of Buy The Farm I combined the two again just to see and does the same thing, the other animals Bear, Stag,Boar work fine shows I killed them, Just does not show that I killed one or the other of the two combined on the same objective line.

Any Ideas on this and why this would happen?

Thank You,

SeabeeMan

Archived