Release Date of A18?

Bilbo Swaggins

This is a very very very wise individual.

An UnHipster Award for you, sir. :)

We should all be looking toward a hopeful 18.5 Christmas and just ignore everything until then.

#earlyadoptersufferingisreal

Look where we would be now if we waited for 17.5 ! :cocksure:

I must agree with waiting until 18.4 comes around before getting into the game.

Yet part of what we're doing is helping the hipsters fix their game. Plenty of new features in a game are not buged, they work just fine, but everybody positively hates them.

They very quickly fix and or adjust those.

Hm... could .4 be their lucky number when releasing public builds? Personally it feels like that to me, since A17.4 does feel polished for its version.

If TFP can count to four then at least that is twice as far as Valve can count...

OK .. Everyone .. Heads up .. IT Will get here when it IS GOOD AND Ready .. No Sooner and no later .. so just sit back .. relax and play all the other versions … Plus give it a couple of Updates Before complaining about bugs and all.

Just my thoughts … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

If TFP can count to four then at least that is twice as far as Valve can count...

Oooh, shots fired!

Unrelated to the quote, I love reading posts from people who clearly have never tried doing any serious game development (either at all, or on a project lasting more than a week)

Shift happens. A chunk of code you thought would work was totally useless, or conflicts wholly with something else, or a sickness goes through the office taking out weeks worth of productive time, or someone has a major life event (marriage, has a baby, close family member passes, etc) that simply cannot be skipped, or... or... or...

Don't talk as if they're building a giant Lego set with known instructions and is simply a matter of time.

That said, I still like to get estimates of when 18E might be released, even if it gets changed.

It does cost me $30 a month to keep the damn thing running and I'm not even playing on it myself because I can't stand a17.

Maybe I'm just a naive gamer, but people don't put guns to your head and make you rent servers for early access games do they?

If you are going to complain about something, please make sure that the author of the complaint wasn't the direct authority connected to a decision which resulted in said grievance. Otherwise, it just seems kinda foolish.

This is a very very very wise individual.

An UnHipster Award for you, sir. :)

We should all be looking toward a hopeful 18.5 Christmas and just ignore everything until then.

#earlyadoptersufferingisreal

If you think that to an end, then what's the idea of early access all about?

In all consequence, you then don't talk about waiting for A18.X, or even any alpha, beta...whatever.

Just close the whole forum until final release of the game!

No more discussions, bug reporting, no more people/groups insulting each other for their preferred play style,...just happy little trees everywhere.

At least that would prevent madmole from hanging around too much here...damn how often did I read along his answers to all the people who post their likes/dislikes about the ongoing development of the game, and just thought: "Man, just stop caring about people...GO CODING!" :smile-new:

*cough* and maybe even you would have time to do something useful *cough*

...just kidding:smile-new:

If you think that to an end, then what's the idea of early access all about?

In all consequence, you then don't talk about waiting for A18.X, or even any alpha, beta...whatever.

Just close the whole forum until final release of the game!

No more discussions, bug reporting, no more people/groups insulting each other for their preferred play style,...just happy little trees everywhere.

At least that would prevent madmole from hanging around too much here...damn how often did I read along his answers to all the people who post their likes/dislikes about the ongoing development of the game, and just thought: "Man, just stop caring about people...GO CODING!" :smile-new:

*cough* and maybe even you would have time to do something useful *cough*

...just kidding:smile-new:

I’m talking about the people who bought this just to play a fun game and who have no interest in creating bug reports and testing things out for the devs.

Last time i heard, they stated 5 weeks out from last week of june I believe.

Probably another stupid question, but I am assuming for Dedicated servers via steam we just need to run the update command and delete our old game save world?

Never got the server to work properly but want to try again for A18 :tickled_pink:

WHY would you even ask? I thought we were all told to stop asking lol

if you read the first page(or even at the top of this page) it clearly states SOMETIME IN 2019!!!

:) :) :smile-new:

Well... so many people talk about Off-topics topics that I thought cool people do that. I just wanna be cool. :( :( :(

That's not being cool, that's being annoying for TFP, who insisted that we stop asking for a release date, they got pretty tired of this, so nope, not cool at all. :smile-new::highly_amused:

I'm so so sorry, I swear I won't do it again EVER in my life!! God forbid someone annoy TFP!

Dude, they are experts treating with annoying people, I've been in the forum for a long time I've seen a lot of disrespectful sons of b******.

Besides, if I misbehave Roland will spank me a couple of times :( and i don't want that, he has huge hands.

Archived