Steam Reviews

Poojam

Maybe more people are just moving from the console version (such as myself. Even though I only meet the Minimum requirements, I am liking pc much more just because of all they added in comparison) And since more people who liked the game are getting it again for PC and putting their positive review on steam, which would move it from "mixed" to "positive"

It was a steam event as someone mentioned.. there is no question about it because the event is over and like magic the reviews are too. Hopefully this will happen though. What is it now, like less than $10?

Welp, too late. I suppose it might be good for those console players to pick it up now anyway. With how much value it is gaining with improvements these days, it may not be that cheap again for a long time. It's still less than a night at the movies the way I see it.

Alpha 17 devided the community greatly. So you can turn the rocks all you like roland, but saying this was a good Alpha is simply not true. Every Alpha I played had stuff I liked and disliked. But I never felt a version was completly unplayable. You adjusted with time and sometimes even realized that some changes wheren´t that bad as you thought they would be. But this version is unplayable too me and others. This game more and more turns into a bad fallout clone. And thats what nether I nor other people want. We wan´t 7dtd to be unique like it was before.

Up til now MM doesn´t understand what damage he did to his own community with A17. And therefore I have doubts that Alpha 18 will be any better. Of course, I will give it a shot, once it gets released. But if the new version turn out to be as bad als A17 he will loose even more loyal players.

Alpha 17 devided the community greatly. So you can turn the rocks all you like roland, but saying this was a good Alpha is simply not true. Every Alpha I played had stuff I liked and disliked. But I never felt a version was completly unplayable. You adjusted with time and sometimes even realized that some changes wheren´t that bad as you thought they would be. But this version is unplayable too me and others. This game more and more turns into a bad fallout clone. And thats what nether I nor other people want. We wan´t 7dtd to be unique like it was before.

Up til now MM doesn´t understand what damage he did to his own community with A17. And therefore I have doubts that Alpha 18 will be any better. Of course, I will give it a shot, once it gets released. But if the new version turn out to be as bad als A17 he will loose even more loyal players.

I mostly agree. For me it's not UNplayable, but it is boring and tedious. I usually play 2hr days. In A16 I would be well on my way to day 14 in a week. I just tried to play again. Two weeks ago I started a new map and have just finished day 7 horde (loved what it was, trying, and failing, to like what it has become). I really just lose interest and turn it off to watch TV.

Absolutely. Every alpha there are those who are unhappy with the changes and believe that the previous alpha was the pinnacle of the game. I already suspect the hot topics of A18.... ;)

Alpha 10.4 was still the best version. :p

Archived