Edit History

Haidrgna

Haidrgna

9 hours ago, dan3000 said:

I did a delete complete about 8 hours ago when i seen the b178 update. I get a NullReferenceException when i try to select the chem station or oil from my personal crafting menu or the work bench(not clicking on chem station since I dont have it yet). Should i try another delete complete? I had to restore from a save, maybe the save files are old? Im only using the core and core Ui

If you are loading a save from an older build that could have corrupted things or broken them. Have you tried it on a new save, it will likely work there.

It sadly is the nature of Experimental to break saves, even if the mod may not the updates the Pimps do to the game usually require a new game to be started.

I just tested clicking the recipe and it gives out an error, so I will look into this further and see if I can fix it.

Addition: I found it was caused by pointing to a no longer existing Yeah Science perk for unlocks on Oil and Chemistry station. It will be fixed in the next update.

Haidrgna

Haidrgna

I did a delete complete about 8 hours ago when i seen the b178 update. I get a NullReferenceException when i try to select the chem station or oil from my personal crafting menu or the work bench(not clicking on chem station since I dont have it yet). Should i try another delete complete? I had to restore from a save, maybe the save files are old? Im only using the core and core Ui

If you are loading a save from an older build that could have corrupted things or broken them. Have you tried it on a new save, it will likely work there.

It sadly is the nature of Experimental to break saves, even if the mod may not the updates the Pimps do to the game usually require a new game to be started.

I just tested clicking the recipe and it gives out an error, so I will look into this further and see if I can fix it.

Haidrgna

Haidrgna

If the problem persists on a new save game, please post the logs and repo steps (step by step what you do that causes the error so I can try and replicate the bug).