Edit History

Haidrgna

Haidrgna

9 hours ago, slowleakage said:

Love the modpack man.  Running the latest GNA mod for a19 off the launcher and the first object I attempt to loot throws error:

warning GUIWindowManager.remove: window "looting" unknown!
NulReferenceException. Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Any help would be appreciated. 

This error seems like its likely related to the changes done in B177 to the UI (for the addition of the stash buttons they made some changes to looting, backpack and vehicle storage windows. 

I updated the experimental version to that yesterday so you may have been running an older version when you started your game. I suggest allowing the Mod Launcher to re-download or pre-sync so it has the latest. I will also test myself to see if there are any issues in the Mod Launcher version to be sure.

This also means you need to delete the install of the game and update it to B177, since that could also be the issue that the mod is ahead of the game's version as the Mod Launcher does not update the game unless you reinstall.

Haidrgna

Haidrgna

9 hours ago, slowleakage said:

Love the modpack man.  Running the latest GNA mod for a19 off the launcher and the first object I attempt to loot throws error:

warning GUIWindowManager.remove: window "looting" unknown!
NulReferenceException. Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Any help would be appreciated. 

This error seems like its likely related to the changes done in B177 to the UI (for the addition of the stash buttons they made some changes to looting, backpack and vehicle storage windows. 

I updated the experimental version to that yesterday so you may have been running an older version when you started your game. I suggest allowing the Mod Launcher to re-download or pre-sync so it has the latest. I will also test myself to see if there are any issues in the Mod Launcher version to be sure.