Edit History

Haidrgna

Haidrgna

On 6/22/2020 at 9:09 AM, Cernwn said:

Might wanna double check your crossbow bolts and arrows, to verify working as intended. Getting some weird stuff with them acting as containers. Stone bolts appear to be missing from the hold-R selection wheel and the following line should be updated in Localization.txt:

junkLeadScubaweightDesc,Gnamod,"A lead scubaweight previously used by scuba divers to weigh themselves down. Can be scrapped for the raw material or sold."

replaced with:

junkLeadScubaweightDesc,Gnamod,"A lead scubaweight previously used by scuba divers to weigh themselves down. Can be scrapped for the raw material or sold."
junkLeadTrophy,Gnamod,Lead Trophy
junkLeadTrophyDesc,Gnamod,"A trophy made from lead. Can be scrapped for the raw material or sold."

Thank you Haidrgna - keep up the great work on this fantastic mod! Looking forward to A19 and your next big update.

Thanks, I will add the missing localization for the upcoming 0.8.1 update I am working on to release later today.

I am not sure what weird stuff you are seeing, the arrows/bolts are supposed to be 'opened' to get raw materials back, is this not working properly you are saying?

The stone bolts missing is an interesting side effect of a recent change it seems. I wanted to have more of the special ammo available on the T1 bows, but the crossbow has no T0 so the same change to the crossbow kind of rendered the stone bolts useless. The game only allows up to 10 different items in a radial menu before erroring out, so that hard limit is what caused the issue. I guess the T1 bows will have to lose another type of ammo than the stone ones then, will have to see what is the best choice.

Correction, seems I made a change to the UI to allow more than 10 radial menu items, so I guess I could easily make all ammo available to each of the bows and crossbows. There will be some minor overlaps on the circles but it seems to work just fine.

Haidrgna

Haidrgna

On 6/22/2020 at 9:09 AM, Cernwn said:

Might wanna double check your crossbow bolts and arrows, to verify working as intended. Getting some weird stuff with them acting as containers. Stone bolts appear to be missing from the hold-R selection wheel and the following line should be updated in Localization.txt:

replaced with:

junkLeadTrophy,Gnamod,Lead Trophy
junkLeadTrophyDesc,Gnamod,"A trophy made from lead. Can be scrapped for the raw material or sold."

Thank you Haidrgna - keep up the great work on this fantastic mod! Looking forward to A19 and your next big update.

Thanks, I will add the missing localization for the upcoming 0.8.1 update I am working on to release later today.

I am not sure what weird stuff you are seeing, the arrows/bolts are supposed to be 'opened' to get raw materials back, is this not working properly you are saying?

The stone bolts missing is an interesting side effect of a recent change it seems. I wanted to have more of the special ammo available on the T1 bows, but the crossbow has no T0 so the same change to the crossbow kind of rendered the stone bolts useless. The game only allows up to 10 different items in a radial menu before erroring out, so that hard limit is what caused the issue. I guess the T1 bows will have to lose another type of ammo than the stone ones then, will have to see what is the best choice.