Day 50 no chem sta no beakers rwg

thornnnn

SO DAY 50. no gunpowder.. almost no bullets .. no chem station.. no beaker.. RWG so looks like only one trader.. and it's chem station is destroyed. even if it costs 50,000 rocks 50,000 sand 50,000 wood and 50,000 iron.. you should be able to make a beaker.. i have to abandon this game now cus half the zods run now.. and all i have is a bow and arrow. every building has a run zombie.. so i gotta play 50 turns to find out there is no beaker in the game.. and all the chem stations are destroyed. so i have 2 options. cheat.. or quit playing this game. this is a great game .. but it's broken.. when i can't complete a game cus something didnt spawn. not one beaker.. not one chem station.. your game is broken. only 1 hardware store.. one food market.. i hate the RWG now.. its' smaller than navzone. in an infinate world you would have found a beaker eventually.. in rwg seems like it dont spawn beakers.. do i seem upset to you? level day 50 and no beaker? my char is lvl 85 or so and i cant use guns? so i 'm screwed..

SO DAY 50. no gunpowder.. almost no bullets .. no chem station.. no beaker.. RWG so looks like only one trader.. and it's chem station is destroyed. even if it costs 50,000 rocks 50,000 sand 50,000 wood and 50,000 iron.. you should be able to make a beaker.. i have to abandon this game now cus half the zods run now.. and all i have is a bow and arrow. every building has a run zombie.. so i gotta play 50 turns to find out there is no beaker in the game.. and all the chem stations are destroyed. so i have 2 options. cheat.. or quit playing this game. this is a great game .. but it's broken.. when i can't complete a game cus something didnt spawn. not one beaker.. not one chem station.. your game is broken. only 1 hardware store.. one food market.. i hate the RWG now.. its' smaller than navzone. in an infinate world you would have found a beaker eventually.. in rwg seems like it dont spawn beakers.. do i seem upset to you? level day 50 and no beaker? my char is lvl 85 or so and i cant use guns? so i 'm screwed..

football guy and running fat man.. didnt have a chance.. I can't even go in buildings now.. another complaint is the poppin pills had 1 pill cabinet in the whole building and the daycare had one bookshelft iwth books in the whole daycare.. i quit that game.. when you hit running zombies 2 beakers should just show up in your inventory. damn i wasted how many hours.. meanwhile why dont you rename the beaker to the "holy grail" cus they seem to exist in the same numbers.

Archived