A Question

In the world editor, check the box "Show Dynamic Prefabs". Click on the box and hit K. I guess it would be easier to delete it and then re-add it where you want it. It might still show odd terrain where it was, but it should be fine. I can usually fly far enough away and come back and it is back to normal.

Edit:

You could try highlighting your prefab, holding G and dragging it to where you want, make sure your prefab is selected in the list on the right and reload it, then place it. Should delete the out of place one and place it in one go.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, okay. So it's just the building.

Either you'll wanna add some terrain under it like a normal POI, or clear the exact flat space you need for it in the world. But, it sounds like you'll still need to add the yoffset bit I posted earlier. If you can figure out how many blocks off the ground it is, just add it as negative that many.

So that when it is placed, it has structural integrity, so it won't collapse. Open some vanilla POIs in the editor to see how they're made.

But, like I said, you could just flatten the area big enough to spawn the prefab on it. But without the correct yoffset it will still float and then collapse.

Archived