world not loading corectly

peanut1021

starting about 3 weeks ago when ever i try to play by myself on zuhehi territory 8192 x 8192 the world will not load correctly buildings spawn below the ground level or about 15-20 blocks above the ground floating in air it only happens when i try to play solo by myself starting a new game i have tried deleteing and reinstaling the game doesnt work i went to steam and verified the files nothing thw game world will load in corectly for me if i to start new game and play navezgane 6144 x 6144 but i prefer the larger wolrd to play in and this has only been happeing for about 3-4 weeks now havent changed anything or done anything to the game it just started happeneing

log is here https://pastebin.com/rjcmcU3k

Looks like you were drop-mining with only 8GB RAM. That's your issue. You don't have enough RAM to support the SI calcuations. If you let it sit for a while, it might be able to churn though it using your pagefile. You're probably better off finding the region file for that location, and then deleting it though.

Based on the coordinates of the falling blocks, your region file should be r.0.3.7rg.

Archived