Any interest in a mod with many dye colors?

Hi all, I have never posted my mods but have done extensive modding. I put together a simple mod that adds a couple of dozen new dye colors for weapons and armor including true black. (Vanilla black dye is only about 75%)

Would anyone want this? If so, how many colors is reasonable? I do not plan to change the drop chances, just add the colors to the loot group.

Will post pictures if interested.

Please post them up by all means and any others you feel people might like , let others enjoy your work :) this is a great community to be a part of and anyone who can add to the game experience or change the experience is encouraged to do so .

Mod Packs or Modlet post in the Mods thread

Ragsy !

Please post them up by all means and any others you feel people might like , let others enjoy your work :) this is a great community to be a part of and anyone who can add to the game experience or change the experience is encouraged to do so .

Mod Packs or Modlet post in the Mods thread

Ragsy !

Exactly my thoughts, thank you.

Will do - need to package it up and clean up the naming. 52 colors, including true black and a handful of military colors. Still deciding if I want to create a system with tints and bases, or unlockable recipes. I like RNG, but I also get wanting a certain look. Will try to get posted this weekend.

Archived