7 days to die alpha 39!!!!

I can tell you this. It's NOT going to be a Battle Lane Digital Card Game...

7 Days to Die BATTLE ROYALE! I mean to be fair, techinally it would work, especially since the game does have RWG and it trule would be different environments.

They are on a track now of emphasizing bug fixing and optimizations. Things should start feeling more polished going forward.

We're almost there guys!

Only 17 more years, unless in that time Pimps come out with some new stuff they didn't planned, but now want to and will implement, so we're almost there! Only 21 more years, unless in that time Pimps come out with some new stuff they didn't planned, but now want to and will implement, so we're almost there! Only 25 more years unless in that time Pimps come out with some new stuff they didn't planned, but now want to and will implement, so we're almost there! Only 32 more years unless in that time Pimps come out with some new stuff they didn't planned, but now want to and will implement, so we're almost there!

Idk what's wrong with it game was even recently freshly installed not even 2 weeks ago. And I've already run a stress test on my graphics card so I know it's not malfunctioning

Did you also remove your game settings? If you didn't have to adust your settings two weeks ago it is likely your install was only half fresh.

i7 4xxx means you have a CPU that still can keep up well with newer CPUs but your motherboard is really behind the times. Old PCI standard, slow data transfers between CPU, GPU and RAM. Did you maybe play around with your general GPU driver settings (both nvidia and AMD have their own tools to set options in the GPU driver) and inadvertently enabled an option that greatly increased the data transfer volume to the GPU?

Archived