Funny thought

So i went into Items.xml and made it so you can right click punch anything and kill it with one shot which is pretty funny. Then I had a thought. What if the zombies just go flying after punching them, and not tell anyone on my server about this until someone stumbles across it. Is there a way to do this?

How high did you set the damage with the rightclickpunch?

i once modded my files so the zombies had 3x hp and my dmg to head only was 30x (so 10x head dmg but other bodyparts only 1/3 dmg).

the result was, that when i smacked the zombies in the head, they flew backwards quite a bit. dogs and vultures went flying :D was hilarious.

i figured it has to do with how much damage you deal vs. how much health the target has (dogs and vultures have less than the average zombie).

so log story short: maybe it helps if you turn the damage up, so you overkill them so much it sends them flying? not sure but worth a try :D

Probably a combination of both. i didn't change the mass, but they flew anyway :)

the vultures and dogs i couldnt find anymore, because they flew so far away :D

@khaineGB: so mass determines how far they will fly/get knocked back and weight is for structural integrity? = too heavy and the floor breaks?

I THINK so, but I'm not 100% sure.

The reason I say that is because I never setup mass for my UMA zombies, and they go flying when you smack them... and I never setup a mass property for them... but it extends from the zombietemplatemale which has this.

<property name="Mass" value="170"/>
<property name="Weight" value="70"/>

No idea if that helps at all. :)

Archived